Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

Euphrosyne
03.12.2014 , 12:03 PM | #11
Historian. Think Arhul Hextrophon or Voren Na'al.

Living and working as far from the Sith Empire as I reasonably could.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"
Fanfic: Beyond Good and Evil

Arcadius-Fett
03.12.2014 , 01:01 PM | #12
Well if I turned out to be Force sensitive, I'd like to think I'd become a Jedi, but I would probably end up falling to the dark side at some point. I wouldn't become a Sith though, I'd rather just go about my own business exploring the galaxy and learning what I can from other Force practitioners, becoming as powerful as I possibly could.

If I was just a regular guy I would join a Mandalorian clan and train with them, then go off bounty hunting when I felt I was ready.
Ziara - Vanaden
The Shadowlands

DAWUSS
03.12.2014 , 01:39 PM | #13
I'd just be some random who-dat, just trying to get by in the SW universe.

Velnora
03.12.2014 , 01:49 PM | #14
I'm a nurse in real life, so I would probably love to be a jedi healer ideally. Though, the idea of kicking *** sometimes is pretty cool, I wouldn't be cut out for it. But let's be honest, killing people is easy. But bringing people back from the brink of death? Changing the tide of war? I think there's nothing cooler.

XDAndroid
03.12.2014 , 02:04 PM | #15
I would be with the Gree, playing with the galaxies most advanced tech all day
Another upside of this would be
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
Living and working as far from the Sith Empire as I reasonably could.
Corpi Lethality Operative
Spirol Darkness Assassin
Kinzy Corruption Sorcerer K'inzy Infiltration Shadow
"Sometimes I get so mad that I might come across friendly - don't be fooled"

Fordmhun
03.12.2014 , 02:24 PM | #16
Probably, Worm Food.

Motir ca'tra nau tracinya.
Gra'tua cuun hett su dralshy'a. Cuun hett su...

ConCube
03.12.2014 , 03:13 PM | #17
I really enjoy your feedback guys, keet it going! My problem is that I want to belong somewhere - either the Jedi or the Sith. Jedi have the huge disadvantage to my by not being allowed to really rely on emotions, Sith's brutality and sadistic personalities are obnoxious as well ... What can you advise?
Black @ T3-M4
Azonas Assassin
Warstalker

Essence_of_Light
03.12.2014 , 03:21 PM | #18
I'd be either a Trooper of the Republic Army, or a peaceful citizen living on Dantooine or another world untouched by the war.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Darth_Wicked
03.12.2014 , 04:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ConCube View Post
I really enjoy your feedback guys, keet it going! My problem is that I want to belong somewhere - either the Jedi or the Sith. Jedi have the huge disadvantage to my by not being allowed to really rely on emotions, Sith's brutality and sadistic personalities are obnoxious as well ... What can you advise?
I'd advise neither. Seek your own path and ignore their flawed and twisted perception altogether. May the force unleash you.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by CAUTION: CANNOT VERIFY SOURCE
I realized that the Empire destroys people.
Our once-great society runs on human fuel and serves no purpose beyond ego.

ScarletBlaze
03.12.2014 , 07:11 PM | #20
If I was force sensitive:

I would not fit in with the sith because I tend to have a caring nature and a compassionate nature and do not see that as weak.

I would not fit in with the Jedi because I believe in love and relationship and do not see love or your emotions as necessarily wrong or leading to the dark side so:

Therefore I probably would leave the Jedi but maybe start my own organization with a group of people I have come to rely on and trust inside the Republic and when the Republic finds a group or a sith they can't handle they would ask us to deal with them. This organization would not be just for force sensitive but for those that truly wanted to make a difference.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30