Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Snowrage pre-made won by 5 seconds!! Epic Voidstar win!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Snowrage pre-made won by 5 seconds!! Epic Voidstar win!!

Runefire's Avatar


Runefire
03.10.2014 , 11:17 PM | #1
I just wanted to post this for some of my friends in Ghost infantry that i was explaining to them that one morning. I tried to send it to their email but they won't give out emails. The morning started out with midian 8 player pre-mades rolling us all morning and the other elite imps playing that morning. So I decided to get my own pre-made going. We had some epic battles that morning and here's one for the record won by 5 seconds in Voidstar.

First pic is showing that imps had the door capped just needed 5 more seconds you can tell by the red x on the door. We got extremely lucky. The second pic is showing the stats. Imps where rolling most of us that game but our pre-made was hitting hard and barely pulled a miracle home run. The top 7 players in that game 6 of them where imp and me in the middle Snowrage.

My score screen is bugged so how you can tell imp from pub is all the medal symbols are pub and the ones without are imps.

My golden rule when I do pre-mades is good offense is always the best defense. When I do pre-mades I like to pvp with people who push hard no matter if it's win or lose. This is what happens when you don't just rage quit and actually push back on an elite group. I had pre-made back in old days that beat acendency in voidstar but by default.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2nn0jp.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/bewmzr.jpg

SomeJagoff's Avatar


SomeJagoff
03.11.2014 , 08:08 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
I just wanted to post this for some of my friends in Ghost infantry that i was explaining to them that one morning. I tried to send it to their email but they won't give out emails. The morning started out with midian 8 player pre-mades rolling us all morning and the other elite imps playing that morning. So I decided to get my own pre-made going. We had some epic battles that morning and here's one for the record won by 5 seconds in Voidstar.

First pic is showing that imps had the door capped just needed 5 more seconds you can tell by the red x on the door. We got extremely lucky. The second pic is showing the stats. Imps where rolling most of us that game but our pre-made was hitting hard and barely pulled a miracle home run. The top 7 players in that game 6 of them where imp and me in the middle Snowrage.

My score screen is bugged so how you can tell imp from pub is all the medal symbols are pub and the ones without are imps.

My golden rule when I do pre-mades is good offense is always the best defense. When I do pre-mades I like to pvp with people who push hard no matter if it's win or lose. This is what happens when you don't just rage quit and actually push back on an elite group. I had pre-made back in old days that beat acendency in voidstar but by default.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2nn0jp.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/bewmzr.jpg
Pub Premade rolling Imp Pugs, wow, never seen that before.
Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

Runefire's Avatar


Runefire
03.11.2014 , 12:37 PM | #3
If you hadn't notice those where not your regular imps. During morning time some mornings very elite imp pvpers come out to play. They usually roll us pubs like no tomorrow. If you look at the screenshot those imps where killing us badly. Way early that morning us pubs got destroyed 9 games in a row. when I say destroyed. The imps where farming us with 20+ deaths per game on most of us. Early morning imps do 8 player pre-mades. Usually 2-3 groups of 8 imp pre-mades roll trains on us pubs all morning. It's sad really.

Haystak's Avatar


Haystak
03.11.2014 , 12:45 PM | #4
Midian was queing up a lot last nite, almost got a double premade of them last nite(fortunately only six were in the match).

Unfortunately however we lost the match against the 6 of them, teh smash was too stronk.

In passing though, its been a while since I won a match in the mornin(east coast US). I only play three or four every now and then, but the number of people who struggle to break 100k damage on the pub side for mornings is pretty amazing. Would be nice to find some people for morning games to group with.
Airwolf -55-Scoundrel
Mcrose -55-Shadow
Makros -55-Marauder
Mac-Ros -55-Vangaurd

CivicTiger's Avatar


CivicTiger
03.11.2014 , 09:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Haystak View Post
In passing though, its been a while since I won a match in the mornin(east coast US). I only play three or four every now and then, but the number of people who struggle to break 100k damage on the pub side for mornings is pretty amazing. Would be nice to find some people for morning games to group with.
I also was playing Pub side here in the early mornings before classes. It's changed pretty quickly in the matter of a few weeks. I used to get in groups with Goof Troop or My Ninjas Pub side a lot during that time and would win at least 90% of my matches. Their winning seemed to cause Imps to get on their Pubs and then tons and tons of Pub v. Pub matches would ensue. This pattern went on for a few months.

Surprisingly, many of the Goof Troop people I used to see in the mornings I now face on my PowerTech on POT5. It seems that many of them have transferred. Why they did so I don't know when that server is so Imp dominated but they're actually doing pretty well over there. Now I see hardly any of the Pub guilds on in the mornings over here.

ST_Licon's Avatar


ST_Licon
03.12.2014 , 12:30 AM | #6
I will Apologize if the Midian Premades cause drama, Being an Oceanic guild our timings are a little inconvenient, for the rest of the American community.
Midian itself during your "mornings" usually has more than 12- 16 people on queing for PVP, I just want to clear out something, We do not intentionally Play regs to become Reg stars, i would personally prefer to be playing ranked.
Although I have personally seen what In guild ranked causes for other people and this community its seen as Win-Trading and i don't support that.
Licon
<Midian>
<Core>
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>

AIRCONGO's Avatar


AIRCONGO
03.12.2014 , 01:24 AM | #7
Can't wait for the new Huttball!
<JUST WAITIN FOR A MATE>
GÓllows / Myronreducto / Swolldaddy / Xilent
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / FÓcebones / Swollows / Shackabrah

phat_maban's Avatar


phat_maban
03.12.2014 , 03:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ST_Licon View Post
I will Apologize if the Midian Premades cause drama, Being an Oceanic guild our timings are a little inconvenient, for the rest of the American community.
Midian itself during your "mornings" usually has more than 12- 16 people on queing for PVP, I just want to clear out something, We do not intentionally Play regs to become Reg stars, i would personally prefer to be playing ranked.
Although I have personally seen what In guild ranked causes for other people and this community its seen as Win-Trading and i don't support that.
Im Maban and i support this message.
Maban - Healsqueals- Madras - Uglybabyeater -VÓsily-Maybemabs
Midian

whitroc's Avatar


whitroc
03.12.2014 , 04:52 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CivicTiger View Post
I also was playing Pub side here in the early mornings before classes. It's changed pretty quickly in the matter of a few weeks. I used to get in groups with Goof Troop or My Ninjas Pub side a lot during that time and would win at least 90% of my matches. Their winning seemed to cause Imps to get on their Pubs and then tons and tons of Pub v. Pub matches would ensue. This pattern went on for a few months.

Surprisingly, many of the Goof Troop people I used to see in the mornings I now face on my PowerTech on POT5. It seems that many of them have transferred. Why they did so I don't know when that server is so Imp dominated but they're actually doing pretty well over there. Now I see hardly any of the Pub guilds on in the mornings over here.
Yeah most of us left the server or are simply playing new toons on another server. Its interesting to see some of the names on the image doing ok, kinda felt sorry for them sometimes.
Nightypoo <WOX>

Kuvox_'s Avatar


Kuvox_
03.12.2014 , 07:07 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by whitroc View Post
kinda felt sorry for them sometimes.
Yeah, which is why before we transferred we were even playing naked to even the score a bit (although never against Midian). This server really was (is?) too one-sided which was why it seemed like it was dying. Hopefully 2.7 brings some life back.
Kuvox (Sage), Kuvˇx (Scoundrel), Kűvox (Sentinel), EthelMerman (Vanguard)
K˙vox (Sorc), Danshin (Operative), Kuv-ox (PowerTech)