Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Risen Elite(Imperial)

TexasAceecA
01.25.2014 , 09:38 PM | #1
The Risen Elite is an easy going mature guild that welcomes RP and non RP players. Any level or class may join. We are mainly a PvE guild, but members also do PvP and we have events including RP events. We do have a guild bank to help members with items as they level. Good guild to interact and make new friends or get help. We are searching for new members that do not cause drama in guild or gen chat.

KridG
02.05.2014 , 02:17 PM | #2
Is the preferred method of applying in-game? I didn't see an application on the website but it looks like a nice fit for me. Thanks for your time.

TexasAceecA
02.05.2014 , 08:19 PM | #3
Yes in game is preffered. you can look for The Risen Elite and ask for invite from someone with rank

Gyrphor
03.11.2014 , 04:07 PM | #4
Okay so I'm a returning player and I'd like to join up with your guild. When is the best time to message you guys ingame...

P.S. I'm on PST time zone and usually on 9pm to 1am. Thanks

TexasAceecA
03.11.2014 , 07:46 PM | #5
I should be on tomorrow around that time. You can give me your character name and I can watch for you or you can look for me. I will be on Tex's or Tralgoro

snakcz
04.16.2014 , 02:22 AM | #6
Does your guild accept bounty hunters?

TexasAceecA
04.17.2014 , 04:52 PM | #7
guild takes any class. We are a guild to just be able to play and enjoy game and make new friends along the way.