Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[IMPORTANT] Character Loading Issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

danielmnm
03.07.2014 , 04:54 AM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Hi all,

We are continuing to investigate reports of players who are unable to login to certain characters. We understand the frustrations that these issues can cause and we're working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible.

To help us look into this, there's some steps we'd like you to take and some information that we'd like you to provide below.

If you have a character that is affected by this please attempt to log into the character that’s having the issue and wait at least 10 minutes for the character to log in – even if the cog stops spinning.

If you are able to login:
  • How long did it take?
  • Where were you when you logged in? (Planet/Area)

If you were not able to login;
  • How long did you wait?
  • Which server are you characters located on?
  • Are all your characters affected?

Thanks for your patience thus far.
im waiting a week to fix the problem please do something about it

totiktotik
03.08.2014 , 04:29 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by danielmnm View Post
im waiting a week to fix the problem please do something about it
hello 09.03.2014. (Friday) paid subscription and I can not sign in to the game please respond soon because my time paid and I can not play.

Atheza
03.08.2014 , 05:51 AM | #153
My logg inn stops after launchpad. I press play and it disapears and nothng happens next

BoltsTheBlue
03.08.2014 , 06:26 AM | #154
I can login to my character selection screen but after that I cannot login into my individual characters. I will either get stuck in the loading screen where there are bunch of paragraphs about the story, or I can spawn into the map but with 0% heath and get ejected out to the main menu after a few seconds seconds. I play on the harbinger.

Ivannekicc
03.11.2014 , 06:21 AM | #155
Error C5 failed to load assests . My sub time is ticking away... cannot start the game , dunno if i can load character ...

DonWild
03.11.2014 , 07:07 AM | #156
I can't even get into the game. I get log in page, put in my password, see the nice Starfighter splash page, screen goes black with spinning blue circle and then back to my icon page. Did get one message Error Code C5, Internal error failed to load components or some such thing

Landerus
03.11.2014 , 08:03 AM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by DonWild View Post
I can't even get into the game. I get log in page, put in my password, see the nice Starfighter splash page, screen goes black with spinning blue circle and then back to my icon page. Did get one message Error Code C5, Internal error failed to load components or some such thing
Im having this same issues.... after launcher downloaded the new patch this is what i get.

Douchnozzle
03.11.2014 , 05:59 PM | #158
Same issue... unable to log into the game. I put in my password and hit play, I get about half a second of the starfighter load page then it crashes back to my desktop.

OwenBrooks
03.12.2014 , 02:17 AM | #159
Error C5 is corruption

Game closed , right mouse click on game shortcut, select open file location, delete the bitraider folder , then start the launcher

See if this helps first up

bigopfer
03.13.2014 , 06:42 PM | #160
After the last patch on Tuesday, whenever I launch the game it just sits on the Galactic Starfighter loading screen forever. It never gets past that screen to my characters, (all on Harbinger). I have let it sit for at least 60 minutes before and nothing. The blue loading decal in the bottom-right of the screen is always spinning and active and I can also hear music/ambiance in the background.

Please help. I resubbed this month to receive the upgrades and to partake in this double xp weekend.

Please do not say that the solution is to delete the bitraid folder, and then to basically sit for 4-6 hours for the launcher to redownlad and install the entire game over again. I just did this last week because I had terrain on Coruscant that was blue and said "missing" repeatedly, all over, including the floor which was gone. So far this is been an awfully pitiful reunion.