Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

'Jedi' title

rapperk
12.24.2011 , 07:53 PM | #1
Hallo. Im at level 24 now, but it seems like ive skiped the quest that gives me the 'Jedi' title. Can i get the title anyway? If thats the case, how`?

rapperk
12.24.2011 , 07:54 PM | #2
Im Jedi Guardian btw

ScarletBlaze
12.24.2011 , 07:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by rapperk View Post
Hallo. Im at level 24 now, but it seems like ive skiped the quest that gives me the 'Jedi' title. Can i get the title anyway? If thats the case, how`?
Depends on what Jedi character you have.

If you played jedi knight at the end of your story in tyhon you were given the jedi knight title

If you played a counsular at the end of your story in tyhon you were given the jedi title.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

MichaelB
12.24.2011 , 07:55 PM | #4
It's for Consulars only. You get Knight of the Republic instead.

rapperk
12.24.2011 , 07:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Depends on what Jedi character you have.

If you played jedi knight at the end of your story in tyhon you were given the jedi knight title

If you played a counsular at the end of your story in tyon you were given the jedi title.
But how come dont i have it?

ScarletBlaze
12.24.2011 , 07:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by rapperk View Post
But how come dont i have it?
If you are a guardin you will have knight. it is on your character sheet at the top of a drop down menu you have to select the title yourself. It is given to you but to display it you have to do that on your character sheet
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

rapperk
12.24.2011 , 08:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
If you are a guardin you will have knight. it is on your character sheet at the top of a drop down menu you have to select the title yourself. It is given to you but to display it you have to do that on your character sheet
I only got:
Padawan
Flyboy
Knight of the Republic (is that it?)
The Keeper of Truth
Black Bisector
The Uncompromising

rapperk
12.24.2011 , 08:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
It's for Consulars only. You get Knight of the Republic instead.
Just saw that now.... Omg thats rediculous! I love the Jedi title!

Murrick
12.28.2011 , 10:42 PM | #9
OMG, thats so lame....

dakoth
12.28.2011 , 10:47 PM | #10
Then be a true Jedi, not a silly Knight.