Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I have to ask.

03.09.2014 , 09:37 AM | #1
Why cant, we have hk-47 instead of hk-51 as a companion, and why was Revan made to look so weak? Two major players, from the Kotor games, that I think everyone loved just became bantha fodder, And on the note of Revan, He should be the strongest Sith/Jedi the galaxy has ever seen, if not from power of light and dark side of the force, his command to his troops from the past, and his ability to lead, the fact that the General from Kotor II would follow him into death, along with mandalore and HK-47 say's a'lot. I wont even go into Kreia, Which I think is in game, but have not gotten to her.

I must, ask. Are there any plans ( more plan's ) for HK-47 and Revan. And maybe perhaps Kreia? If nothing else has Kotor III been thought about to be made?

And why would the emperor want to keep Revan so much, if he is only a lowbie to put down in a lowbie flashpoint...

Ack, sorry, I just really dont like this part of the lore here. And am trying to understand it, and really hoping the force uses Revan more in swtor, as we have unfinished biz. with him.

Someone please tell me that he is in more then this lowbie flashpoint and that he does not become 100% dead...

03.09.2014 , 09:43 AM | #2
he is not dead though, had you played through the flashpoint you would have realized Revan disappeared before the death blow could be struck, and I think I saw on Wookieepedia that they might use Revan again in the future thanks to that vague disappearance ending so there is still a possibility.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

03.09.2014 , 10:04 AM | #3
You can 't use HK-47 as he was the last of his model if memory serves correctly, however 47 saw the weak programming in the 51's and re-calculated their programming and demeanour to make them more efficient like himself, then the droids themselves got lost/ships crashed carrying them as cargo and the rest from Section X you already know .

That and HK-47 kinda got destroyed for the multiple time on False Emperor and considering he got re-programmed by whoever re-built him for Malgus, that wasn't a good thing

03.09.2014 , 11:16 AM | #4
As was stated, he is probably not dead. Secondly, if you pay attention to the storyline, he is weak from being imprisoned/drained by the Emperor for 300 years.

HK-47 falls to a group of people that go on to become some of the most powerful in the galaxy.

03.09.2014 , 12:15 PM | #5
You can't use HK-47 because he is owned by Revan
and Revan was so "weak" because A: this is a game and B:
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

03.09.2014 , 07:42 PM | #6
Thats my point, why even put your flagship people in game if to do nothing but make them fill weak? I do not understand this, most of us KOTOR fans would have understood that we would be greatly underpowered compared to Revan. And none of us would have dared wanted to fight hk-47. So why put them in at all if there not the emperor himself. Also, think about it. the sith and jedi are creations of the General. As we killed or got rid of all the Jedi and Sith in KOTOR II ; And the General was a big Revan supporter . Which really makes at least me wounder, what is this for... I need closure.

03.09.2014 , 07:47 PM | #7
Revan isn't dead, just putting that out there.

03.09.2014 , 08:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
Revan isn't dead, just putting that out there.

03.09.2014 , 08:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

03.09.2014 , 11:37 PM | #10
Well, I do like me some reven action, but it simply isn't... Erm, doable, you have to think reven wasn't the most powerful being at the time, Emperor varatate or whatever was. Revens a bad *** don't get me wrong but he just couldn't do it as a main-ish character. Hk on the other hand I don't have experience of so I can't comment on that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Maldorans View Post
Reading tooltips in an MMO is like reading an instruction manual for a self assembly chest of drawers. It's only for noobs or possibly homosexuals. Real men don't read, they do.
http:// Click that for REFER A FRIEND! I get free stuff and so do you!