Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Classes that can do 250k damage and 200k healing: NOT OP????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Classes that can do 250k damage and 200k healing: NOT OP????

Powercow
12.24.2011 , 07:26 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by thespareaccount View Post
How the heck did a Jedi Knight heal for 80k? Unless popping potions counts for healing?
Stimpacks count for healing, yes.

CHRISGG
12.24.2011 , 07:28 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasstavad View Post
I do those numbers consistantly
Does anyone on these forums know the meaning of half of the words they throw out like they're nothing?
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Rasstavad
12.24.2011 , 07:36 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRISGG View Post
Does anyone on these forums know the meaning of half of the words they throw out like they're nothing?
Yes, let me elaborate.

I'm selfish when it comes to most warzones. I don't care about healing other people because the UI bugs out half the time and shows inaccurate health and it is almost impossible to click target friendlies because of tiny hit boxes and jumped tags. I heal myself, and I do it a ton. I will dive behind LoS the second I take even a modicum of damge, blow CC and CD's to get away and to heal myself. Pulling 200K healing in this scenario (also using bought healing aids) is nothing special.

Damage, BH's even heal specced BH's are capable of doing some real nasty AOE. Death From Above is an example of this and you would be surprised how much damage you can rack up if you use it on CD - especially since every time someone gets the ball in Huttball there is always going to be a huge red mass of melee mobbing that person. Under these circumstances I can push 200K during a match. Now, that damage isn't always productive - but often it is. If someone is at half or less health, some of my AoE abilities, if they choose to stay in them (most do) can kill you.

What is so hard to understand about this?

LaughingMountain
12.24.2011 , 07:37 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by thespareaccount View Post
Play a warzone now and then.
Never once have I seen any player top heals and dmg. I'm at 41 valor. Played a few warzones.

I could probably top 200/200 with my SI by spamming heals on full health team mates while there is no enemy in sight to toss lightning at. Again, this would require me to be healing teammates that don't need healing. I could also throw out the AOE heal any time I see a group of team mates standing near each other even if they have full health.

As a dedicated healer in warzones in premades or in pugs I rarely heal for more than 300k. Maybe once in say 15 matches. If I'm hyrbriding dps with healing I'll generally end up around 100/200 dmg/heals. And even then it requires a Voidstar match where my side is essentially dominating and holding the other side at one objective set for a prolonged battle where there isn't much running around.
IRON CITADEL
Cataract (Sorcerer)
Katarac (Sentinel)
Roll pub alts.. everbody's doin' it

Rasstavad
12.24.2011 , 07:41 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by LaughingMountain View Post
Never once have I seen any player top heals and dmg. I'm at 41 valor. Played a few warzones.

I could probably top 200/200 with my SI by spamming heals on full health team mates while there is no enemy in sight to toss lightning at. Again, this would require me to be healing teammates that don't need healing. I could also throw out the AOE heal any time I see a group of team mates standing near each other even if they have full health.

As a dedicated healer in warzones in premades or in pugs I rarely heal for more than 300k. Maybe once in say 15 matches. If I'm hyrbriding dps with healing I'll generally end up around 100/200 dmg/heals. And even then it requires a Voidstar match where my side is essentially dominating and holding the other side at one objective set for a prolonged battle where there isn't much running around.
Yeah, 100/200 is probably more accurate, but I was being a bit facetious in my above post. I'm finding PvP in this game to be harder to take seriously the more I play.

CHRISGG
12.24.2011 , 07:42 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Rasstavad View Post
Yes, let me elaborate.

I'm selfish when it comes to most warzones. I don't care about healing other people because the UI bugs out half the time and shows inaccurate health and it is almost impossible to click target friendlies because of tiny hit boxes and jumped tags. I heal myself, and I do it a ton. I will dive behind LoS the second I take even a modicum of damge, blow CC and CD's to get away and to heal myself. Pulling 200K healing in this scenario (also using bought healing aids) is nothing special.

Damage, BH's even heal specced BH's are capable of doing some real nasty AOE. Death From Above is an example of this and you would be surprised how much damage you can rack up if you use it on CD - especially since every time someone gets the ball in Huttball there is always going to be a huge red mass of melee mobbing that person. Under these circumstances I can push 200K during a match. Now, that damage isn't always productive - but often it is. If someone is at half or less health, some of my AoE abilities, if they choose to stay in them (most do) can kill you.

What is so hard to understand about this?
Hey, post 10 screenshots of you doing 250k dmg and 200k healing every game. Since it's so consistent, this shouldn't be a problem.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Jarfunkz
12.24.2011 , 07:46 PM | #27
well what is it 2.5k heal? 5k heal? 75k total healing? 300k total healing? 10 kills, 25 kills, 1000 objective, 3000 objective... 75k damage, 300k damage, 1v1 kill

Yes, if you are a good healer you should have six medals without touching an opponent. If you get 75k damage with your healing, you should have 9 everytime, 10 if you have a 1v1 kill...
VicVega

DwaneDibbley
12.25.2011 , 04:31 AM | #28
Killing blow medal isnt hard aswell.