Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing End Season 1 Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing End Season 1 Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Spooped
03.05.2014 , 01:59 AM | #331
I don't have anything constructive to add so here's a .
Bitfiend
Sith Assassin
The Bastion

My referral link.

idnewton
03.05.2014 , 02:50 AM | #332
Quote: Originally Posted by Spooped View Post
I don't have anything constructive to add so here's a .
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

CO_DAIGO
03.06.2014 , 05:43 PM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

One of the things I have seen quite a few questions around is the exclusivity of the Rancor mount which Tier 1 PvPers will be receiving at the end of Season one. I wanted to talk a little bit about Giradda the Hutt’s Rancor mount and the other mounts you will see coming in the future.
  • Giradda’s mount, the armored and tattooed Rancor is a unique appearance that will be exclusive only to our PvP Season one, Tier 1 reward winners.
  • Inside of Nightmare Dread Palace, our Operations players will have a chance to get a very rare mount, a Cyborg Rancor. This will also be a unique appearance of the Rancor which is exclusive to our Ops players.
  • Finally, at some point in the future we will have some more “basic” Rancor models which will be available in other parts of the game, such as the Cartel Market packs.

In short, the specific appearance for the Arena mount and the Cyborg Rancor Ops mount will be unique models, but you can expect to see other Rancor mounts around the fleet in time. Hopefully that answers your questions.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric will marauders be getting 2 lightsabers for season awards? It would be nice to assume that we would be getting 2 but I figured I'd ask just to make sure.
DAIGO
Revan's Legacy
"You keep what you kill"

Elyon
03.08.2014 , 08:55 AM | #334
So we are getting empty armor and weapon shells...wow... http://dulfy.net/2014/03/06/swtor-gi...e-pvp-rewards/

You'd expect at least to get the real gear so people with jobs and lifes can keep up to date with constant adding of new gear, but no, the people that can spend their whole day grinding pvp gear and then grinding more to min/max and correct the useless stats (alacrity anyone) get favored. What do I need empty shells for?

idnewton
03.08.2014 , 02:41 PM | #335
Quote: Originally Posted by Elyon View Post
So we are getting empty armor and weapon shells...wow... http://dulfy.net/2014/03/06/swtor-gi...e-pvp-rewards/

You'd expect at least to get the real gear so people with jobs and lifes can keep up to date with constant adding of new gear, but no, the people that can spend their whole day grinding pvp gear and then grinding more to min/max and correct the useless stats (alacrity anyone) get favored. What do I need empty shells for?
We have known since the rewards were announced that it would be empty shells. The fact that you didn't know that is your problem. Were you really expecting to be handed a full set of BiS min/maxed gear? Reality check much.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL 55s: 15 10/10 HM DREAD OPS
ETERNAL WARRIOR CONQUEROR OF THE DREAD FORTRESS
30/30 DREAD FORTRESS PVP BEST IN SLOT 4/5 NiM DP

AdamLKvist
03.09.2014 , 03:20 AM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by CO_DAIGO View Post
Eric will marauders be getting 2 lightsabers for season awards? It would be nice to assume that we would be getting 2 but I figured I'd ask just to make sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
Marauders, Sentinels, Gunslingers and Mercenaries all get a main hand and off-hand weapon in the Lockbox.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=727499

You're welcome
The Forgotten Legacy
Ancestry/Mythology
TOFN

NRN_Hawk
03.10.2014 , 04:24 AM | #337
Rewards for Pre-Season 1.1, cool.
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - You can hate, but you too will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com ~

RodinBr
03.11.2014 , 03:32 PM | #338
wow!!! i need the Rancor mount!!! lol

AlrikFassbauer
03.12.2014 , 04:58 AM | #339
As was found out here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=727762 , FOTM classes are more likely to get top tier Season 1 rewards than non-FOTM classes.

I don't like this inbalance.

I have the suspicion that the number of Healer Sorcs / Sages who are getting top tier rewards will be the smallest number of all classes.
However, I have no actual data for that; this is just an suspicion growing after reading various PvP threads about Sages / Sorcs being viable as healers.

I also believe that - accordsing to the Leaderbords - far more Empire faction players will get top tier rewards than Republic faction players.

Which is another inbalance.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

AllanMollohan
03.12.2014 , 06:56 AM | #340
I pvp all the time, I'm not the greatest by any means but I do well. What must you do to increase your rating for next time?