Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2.7 E-mails from the PTS ( Spoiler Tagged )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
2.7 E-mails from the PTS ( Spoiler Tagged )

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
03.07.2014 , 03:16 AM | #1
I hope there's no problem posting it here, since I'm using SPOILER tags and all and this is stuff available from the PTS, once you finish the storyline arc comprising the two new flashpoints.

Regardless, here are the emails. The one concerning the SW is especially poignant...


Sith Warrior:


Imperial Agent:

Spoiler

Bounty Hunter:

Spoiler

Sith Inquisitor:

Spoiler


Jedi Knight:

Spoiler


Trooper:

Spoiler


Smuggler:

Spoiler


Jedi Consular:

Spoiler


Source:

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...e_pts_spoiler/

- - - -

And now that we've put some stuff to rest, we can move on, especially the one concerning the SW.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaliyo Djannis
Ash in the soil and a gun in my hands. Let's go.

Dioxys's Avatar


Dioxys
03.07.2014 , 08:00 AM | #2
Who's Terminis?
"Your kind (Jedi) either fall to the dark or to a Sith's might." -Sith Warrior

LtGeneralGezlin's Avatar


LtGeneralGezlin
03.07.2014 , 08:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
Who's Terminis?
I get the feeling that the Agent's letter is in code...
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Sorei's Avatar


Sorei
03.07.2014 , 08:32 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
Who's Terminis?
The retirement part makes me think of the old Keeper, but I'm not sure about it.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
03.07.2014 , 10:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorei View Post
The retirement part makes me think of the old Keeper, but I'm not sure about it.
Spoiler
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaliyo Djannis
Ash in the soil and a gun in my hands. Let's go.

Dioxys's Avatar


Dioxys
03.07.2014 , 06:43 PM | #6
"Overheard a curious story about an old adversary resurfacing to play his games with his toys; I sometimes wonder if you were drawn into this particular shroud of deceit and how you might have handled yourself."

Could this be a reference to The Shroud?
"Your kind (Jedi) either fall to the dark or to a Sith's might." -Sith Warrior

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
03.07.2014 , 07:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
"Overheard a curious story about an old adversary resurfacing to play his games with his toys; I sometimes wonder if you were drawn into this particular shroud of deceit and how you might have handled yourself."

Could this be a reference to The Shroud?
Most definitely.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaliyo Djannis
Ash in the soil and a gun in my hands. Let's go.

yoomazir's Avatar


yoomazir
03.08.2014 , 04:32 PM | #8
I get the feeling Bioware is preparing us for more story class in the nearest future, probably in the next expansion.

Ausstig's Avatar


Ausstig
03.08.2014 , 05:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by yoomazir View Post
I get the feeling Bioware is preparing us for more story class in the nearest future, probably in the next expansion.
Hope so

It would cool to see Manaan again
Have Force lightning will travel

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
03.08.2014 , 05:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by yoomazir View Post
I get the feeling Bioware is preparing us for more story class in the nearest future, probably in the next expansion.
Even though I have a hard time believing this may be the case, no matter how much I'd love if it was mind you, some of the mails do imply as much.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaliyo Djannis
Ash in the soil and a gun in my hands. Let's go.