Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

Selenial
03.07.2014 , 04:20 PM | #1
I felt it's time to make a new thread to discuss our thoughts on Season 6, instead of derailing the old one, and create a thread where major Spoilers are a given.

My personal thoughts on the Clone arc:
Spoiler

As for the Yoda arc, I'll talk more on it later, but for now... Thought I'd say, I loved the quote "The War has pushed all of us to our limits, I guess we're just surprised master Yoda has one..."
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere
03.07.2014 , 04:37 PM | #2
Suppose I should give my own thoughts as well.

Spoiler

I'll elaborate after I've had some time to digest things.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
03.07.2014 , 04:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Suppose I should give my own thoughts as well.

Spoiler

I'll elaborate after I've had some time to digest things.
Spoiler
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.

Aurbere
03.07.2014 , 04:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Slowpokeking
03.07.2014 , 06:42 PM | #5
The retcon was stupid.

Varloum died long before 20BBY in EU, he was assassinated by Palpatine.
Sifo Dyas was personally killed by Dooku in EU.

Selenial
03.07.2014 , 06:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
The retcon was stupid.

Varloum died long before 20BBY in EU, he was assassinated by Palpatine.
Sifo Dyas was personally killed by Dooku in EU.
The EU was stupid IMO there.

There's no way Valorum could be assassinated without drawing ridiculous amounts of attention, although yeh, the Dooku retcon annoyed me.

Slowpokeking
03.07.2014 , 06:44 PM | #7
Why didn't the Jedi know Tyrannus was Dooku? There could only be two Sith, one is Sidious, another is no doubt Dooku.

It takes no brain to figure out Dooku was not the master, he hadn't quit the Jedi Order when Maul showed up.

Slowpokeking
03.07.2014 , 06:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
The EU was stupid IMO there.

There's no way Valorum could be assassinated without drawing ridiculous amounts of attention, although yeh, the Dooku retcon annoyed me.
Why? He was killed in a battle, which would not draw that much attention.

Nickious
03.07.2014 , 07:57 PM | #9
I just finished watching. Damn it was so good but it so depressing at the same time. It looked like there was so much more they wanted to tell but they never got the chance to. Damn you Disney.

Essence_of_Light
03.07.2014 , 11:32 PM | #10
Just finished watching it also, I gotta say I enjoyed the Fives Arc the best. It almost had me crying at the end, when he died; "All the dominos have fallen".

By the ending of the Yoda Arc it felt like they had so much more to tell, and wanted to tell it. Curse you Disney!
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!