Ranked Warzone Pass

Bump. I'm a sub, but I feel its unfair that F2P players cannot participate in every bit of endgame content EXCEPT for ranked PvP. For those who don't know what I'm suggesting, it would be similar to an Ops pass where you would get access to Ranked PvP for a week.

Bump. I'm a sub, but I feel its unfair that F2P players cannot participate in every bit of endgame content EXCEPT for ranked PvP. For those who don't know what I'm suggesting, it would be similar to an Ops pass where you would get access to Ranked PvP for a week.

Just what we need in ranked solo queue, people in green gear because they don't have the artifact authorization.

Just what we need in ranked solo queue, people in green gear because they don't have the artifact authorization.

Forgot about that.

-_-

Technically speaking, most people who are 55 and F2P do have artifact authorization. And Operations, which require artifact level gear, are available to F2Pers.

Forgot about that.

-_-

Technically speaking, most people who are 55 and F2P do have artifact authorization. And Operations, which require artifact level gear, are available to F2Pers.

You can carry one guy in crappy gear in an OP a lot easier than you can in ranked.