Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Player Housing Suggestions(its now official)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Cartel Market Player Housing Suggestions(its now official)

Prototypemind
03.07.2014 , 12:21 AM | #11
As usual, a good slate of ideas. I like what you've come up with so far.

horridperson
03.07.2014 , 07:01 AM | #12
I like the idea of customizing spaces for my characters but wonder why this wasn't done with shipboard interiors. In the case of the latter you would never be that far from home. With the introduction of fixed personalized spaces it would be a real boon to RP groups who would be quite enthusiastic about having private instances that could be "sets" for their dramas. Very cool if you can invite others.

lil_evil_rozzie
03.07.2014 , 09:19 AM | #13
BW can my house be a deathstar plz?!!11! - Seriously though a deathstar would be pretty awesome in a totaly impossible to have sorta way
'Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the force'

Prototypemind
03.07.2014 , 12:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by horridperson View Post
I like the idea of customizing spaces for my characters but wonder why this wasn't done with shipboard interiors. In the case of the latter you would never be that far from home. With the introduction of fixed personalized spaces it would be a real boon to RP groups who would be quite enthusiastic about having private instances that could be "sets" for their dramas. Very cool if you can invite others.
It was due to the cut scenes I believe. Even unify colors has not worked properly in them except for your own character, and apparently the addition of cosmetic changes to the interior would have been too much. That was the explanation I've seen anyway.

Magnusheart
03.07.2014 , 01:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Prototypemind View Post
It was due to the cut scenes I believe. Even unify colors has not worked properly in them except for your own character, and apparently the addition of cosmetic changes to the interior would have been too much. That was the explanation I've seen anyway.
Also Bioware admitted their developers cringe when doing changes to the class ships coding because they original developers made the ships an abosolute mess with strings and scripts for companion convos etc.

DarthVengeant
03.08.2014 , 03:15 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Unlikely, All cosmetic features will be cartel market based.
No, they wont. You don't know that at all. Not all of them are now.

DiePimentel
03.08.2014 , 06:01 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by horridperson View Post

It could be a very nice boost to the RP specially to the guilds. I mean if the guilds could have headquarters. The RP between the members would improve and we could have more fun and fell deeper the reality of what a guild really means.

iankalo
03.08.2014 , 06:08 AM | #18
I want this on my wall http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/...darthbaras.png
I`ll pay 12,500 CC for it.
English is not my native language Omee Topee!

Magnusheart
03.08.2014 , 03:22 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by iankalo View Post
I want this on my wall http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/...darthbaras.png
I`ll pay 12,500 CC for it.
Great idea, that falls into the "Class based achivement trophy decoration" I had in mind.

Magnusheart
03.09.2014 , 08:44 PM | #20
Hate doubleposting, but Updated. Common guys post your ideas and ill add them. =)