Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Pictures - PVP rewards including rancor mount

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pictures - PVP rewards including rancor mount

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
03.06.2014 , 03:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Argencia View Post
This is like.. someone else trying to do what Dulfy does? Just curious.
Fairly sure Dulfy isn't the ONLY site that covers TOR-related stuff.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devoted Ones ( AKA, Raving Mad )
THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! I SEE IT. WE SEE. BUT THEY DON'T SEE.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES!

Infernixx's Avatar


Infernixx
03.06.2014 , 03:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Argencia View Post
This is like.. someone else trying to do what Dulfy does? Just curious.
There's always room for more fan sites.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Argencia's Avatar


Argencia
03.06.2014 , 03:43 PM | #13
Hey I don't mind. It's nice to see that Dulfy's site inspired other people to make their own
"Where are you going and what do you wish?" the old moon asked the three."We've come to fish for the herring fish that live in this beautiful sea."

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
03.06.2014 , 03:45 PM | #14
Looks incredible. Too bad I won't have one. Thanks for sharing!
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
03.06.2014 , 03:46 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Looks incredible. Too bad I won't have one. Thanks for sharing!
You won't have to wait long - most likely - for a reskin on the Cartel Market.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devoted Ones ( AKA, Raving Mad )
THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! I SEE IT. WE SEE. BUT THEY DON'T SEE.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES!

Infernixx's Avatar


Infernixx
03.06.2014 , 03:48 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
You won't have to wait long - most likely - for a reskin on the Cartel Market.
I'd be very surprised if we saw one within the next six months. I imagine they want the PVP mount to be exclusive for a 'little' while.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
03.06.2014 , 04:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
I'd be very surprised if we saw one within the next six months. I imagine they want the PVP mount to be exclusive for a 'little' while.
Doubtful...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=173

Nightmare mode of Dread Palace will have a Rancor mount available and that's three(!!!) months or so from now. Kinda hard to believe they'd delay a Rancor reskin from the CM for that long.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devoted Ones ( AKA, Raving Mad )
THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! I SEE IT. WE SEE. BUT THEY DON'T SEE.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES!

NoFishing's Avatar


NoFishing
03.06.2014 , 04:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Nightmare mode of Dread Palace will have a Rancor mount available and that's three(!!!) months or so from now. Kinda hard to believe they'd delay a Rancor reskin from the CM for that long.
I don't often give Bioware the benefit of the doubt, but this time, I expect Eric's comments about a Rancor not appearing on the CM until far far after 2.8 are still correct.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
03.06.2014 , 04:13 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by NoFishing View Post
I don't often give Bioware the benefit of the doubt, but this time, I expect Eric's comments about a Rancor not appearing on the CM until far far after 2.8 are still correct.
Source? Must have missed it.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devoted Ones ( AKA, Raving Mad )
THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! I SEE IT. WE SEE. BUT THEY DON'T SEE.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES!

NoFishing's Avatar


NoFishing
03.06.2014 , 04:17 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Source? Must have missed it.
It was during his leveling live stream immediately after the forums exploded....so probably on 2/21?

I haven't had time to find the time offset, but I believe it will be in here:

http://www.twitch.tv/swtor/b/505269602