Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class story mission achievements and some others are not granted retroactively

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Class story mission achievements and some others are not granted retroactively
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Djstingable
02.09.2014 , 11:31 PM | #31
Got a reply on my ticket a while ago saying they don't reply to bug reports and stuff, so I guess that means they saw the ticket by now. I really hope we could get a word from the community team about this issue, or an ETA for it's fix.
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

FREIMENSCH
02.10.2014 , 12:43 AM | #32
I have countered several bugs along the way (Makeb Explorer, Well Connected, etc, etc) - they exists about a year already, some included in known issues, but aren't fixed yet

As I see, BW fixes only game breaking or cartel market items bugs - see patch notes history or BW responses in Bug report forum

So, really don't have any hope that this bug will be fixed ever

FREIMENSCH
02.13.2014 , 03:47 AM | #33
So, any 'yellow letters' response ?

FREIMENSCH
02.26.2014 , 10:57 AM | #34
Another patch - and no fix.
There is no any BW answer here too

Kragg
02.27.2014 , 01:06 PM | #35
Having same issue

though I figured the only option would be to redo everything on a new character, which is a headache because i had several max level characters with full storyline completion which the game wont grant me. obviously an issue cause some of these grant cartel coins. Might be why they are not too keen on fixing this?

as for the ticket system, the bug report thing will not get you helped this is probably going int oa known issues databse that they sort through and fix stuff overall, not going to interact or help you directly, the only option could be if a customer servive guy is nice enough to send it up the chain to someone wit hthe power to fix this. though it seems noone is getting helped.

Kragg
02.28.2014 , 09:51 AM | #36
also, why is there a bug report forum in general english, and also a customer service forum ... took me 20 mins to find this post again to subscribe to it

TaitWatson
03.03.2014 , 10:28 AM | #37 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi all! This is something we are looking into. I will let you know when I get further information!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

FREIMENSCH
03.11.2014 , 01:12 PM | #38
Oh, thanks for update, really waiting for the fix

Metalmuffin
03.27.2014 , 05:18 PM | #39
I have the same issue. I recently returned to SWTOR after a long break. When I first logged in, I had 0% achievement completion. I have two 50s, and a bunch of lower level characters. I have completed the story missions on both 50s and done a good number of fps and ops. I didn't get any achievement unlocked, not even the achievement for having made lvl 50 in a class. Tried copying a character to the PTR to see if that would make any difference. It did not, I didn't get any achievements unlocked there either. Hopefully this issue will get fixed soon.

FREIMENSCH
04.21.2014 , 03:40 AM | #40
Any news about a fix ?
Or we need to wait till 3.0 for fix ?