Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel coins to zero

Spyderwraith
03.02.2014 , 07:59 PM | #1
Dunno but has anybody else lost all their cartel coins and it is now showing zero?
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.

fushnchips
03.02.2014 , 08:01 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyderwraith View Post
Dunno but has anybody else lost all their cartel coins and it is now showing zero?
They seem to have taken it offline for a short time maybe they are having problems, next time i tried mine were at 0

Spyderwraith
03.02.2014 , 08:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
They seem to have taken it offline maybe they are having problems ?
It appears so yes ah well, this allows me to save my money and not give them any LOL
Quote: Originally Posted by Anarious View Post
I have a feeling you would ring Ford to complain that one of your Bridgestone tires got a puncture, irrelevant of the fact you drive a Toyota.

Zorvan
03.03.2014 , 02:38 AM | #4
Unless you have 0 cc on your account > cartel coin page, it's likely just a big ingame.

Vigilanis
03.03.2014 , 03:35 AM | #5
Think there have been some sporadic problems the last 24 hours or so to be fair.

A guildie logged on, a full subscriber for some time, and all his bank slots had disappeared, his coins had gone, and a lot of his money was missing...Almost like he had reverted to F2P, but checking his account and log-in screen he was a full subscriber still. It cleared a little later in the day but it was a little disconcerting at the time for him. Maybe they are having 'back-room' issues they aren't making a song and dance about for fear of the forums erupting into 'I Quit'...'the devs suck'...'Im going back to WoW' posts lol
Master Vigilanis

Rapid Serenity
The Progenitor