Ex dalborra players

AUSMatty

Just wondering on rep side, if there are many Dalborra or Oceanic players here.

Looking at maybe transfering from the Bastion.

Toughmudder.

Hey bud, as far as i'm aware there aren't really any of the old crew around either side. A few people here and there, and some may have gotten name changes, or rarely visit forums. Could always jump on a character and check via general now and then :)

Hi Tough

Yeah im still about Sotoe here but most of the rep players from dalborra have left.

We had gimps reborn on here for awhile a few months ago but they seem to have dried up and gone.

There are a few players still running round in Ex Dalborrian Elitist such as Krackers, Dom, and Chastity but they don't play much.

Cheers

Sotoe Ketojin

Hey Tough

As far as I've seen rep side theres still Ex Dalborria Elitests with most of the old crew ie Krackers <3 the gimp's died off with internal drama ive heard. imp side theres REGSTARS that seems to have some dalborrian faces. There has been alot dalborrian faces poping into Hatred. not to really promote my guild but Corvus is still up.

and HEY PEEK GLAD YOUR BACK :D its been awhile

- Darhthellokitty/Ellisev

Ex-Dalborran Elitist have a few names you might recognize. Mokey, Rork, Buenos, Deh to go along with who Sotoe mentioned. Not as actively PvPing but if there's people online Buen usually invites people and queues them without asking permission. :rolleyes: Edited by SamuelAU

Ex-Dalborran Elitist have a few names you might recognize. Mokey, Rork, Buenos, Deh to go along with who Sotoe mentioned. Not as actively PvPing but if there's people online Buen usually invites people and queues them without asking permission. :rolleyes:

THIS. HE IS VERY RUDE. :mad:

Sotoe lies! I'm not in Ex-Dalborran Elitists on The Harbinger :p

I'm guildless on Harbinger since I play on Bastion now, though I still have all my republic toons on Harby.

The problem with Bastion is that I am not there of course :p

^ Quoted for truth. :cool:

If you move to Harbinger, Walsh, let me know and I'll come back and play with you :p

PS. Does anyone still talk to Aznpower? I want to play with him one last time :(

Edited by BennyKrak

PS. Does anyone still talk to Aznpower? I want to play with him one last time :(

I could prolly ask his bro via FB to get them both back in here lol

*EDIT: /eat.*

Edited by Rorkiy

Sotoe lies! I'm not in Ex-Dalborran Elitists on The Harbinger :p

I'm guildless on Harbinger since I play on Bastion now, though I still have all my republic toons on Harby.

^ Quoted for truth. :cool:

If you move to Harbinger, Walsh, let me know and I'll come back and play with you :p

does solo rank ques pop at Harb? hahaha I need to speed run my rating.. lucky last weekend to get a 5-1 record. just want the pvp mount. ill play full time next week as ill be on holidays this week.

does solo rank ques pop at Harb? hahaha I need to speed run my rating.. lucky last weekend to get a 5-1 record. just want the pvp mount. ill play full time next week as ill be on holidays this week.

No idea man. I haven't PvP'd on Harbinger in over a month.

Sorry Cheat, it's just that my back was beginning to hurt from carrying Mokey all the time :p

You can always send an imp to bastion and play with Lycaeon and me :D

D: mur keeps bugging me about moving a toon over ._.;

D: mur keeps bugging me about moving a toon over ._.;

Haha, its probably because he always logs on when we have a full group, or as we're heading to bed coz he's in a different timezone >.>

He also keeps /spitting on me lol!

Haha, its probably because he always logs on when we have a full group, or as we're heading to bed coz he's in a different timezone >.>

He also keeps /spitting on me lol!

:o wait he never said u guys r always full! that baddie ._.