Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login service is currently unavailable.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
The login service is currently unavailable.

Bloodtalonx
03.02.2014 , 07:20 PM | #1
When I try to log in via the launcher, I get an error message above the login page:

[ ! ] The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums (http://www.swtor.com/community/) for the latest updates on the status of this service.

I looked in the server status forums, and in the customer service forums and I don't see any mention of this error or when it is expected to be resolved. I just renewed my account so I could play with my friend as a subscriber and now I can't play at all. That's just a little frustrating.

HumbleJedi
03.02.2014 , 07:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodtalonx View Post
When I try to log in via the launcher, I get an error message above the login page:

[ ! ] The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums (http://www.swtor.com/community/) for the latest updates on the status of this service.

I looked in the server status forums, and in the customer service forums and I don't see any mention of this error or when it is expected to be resolved. I just renewed my account so I could play with my friend as a subscriber and now I can't play at all. That's just a little frustrating.
Its working now
I walked the Path of Darkness & it scared me to go back to walk the Path of Lightness!
Romire - Jedi Sentinal / Shamina - Jedi Sentinal / Sinmire Sith Juggernaut - AU player
Click here for my Referal Link, We get awesome goodies!

Jesseinferno
03.02.2014 , 08:00 PM | #3
I cant log in either

Amira_Drayen
03.02.2014 , 08:52 PM | #4
Same error message here.

Koovsk
03.03.2014 , 07:58 AM | #5
Was able to login yesterday......But today......Keep getting the login unavailable message

tbonemc
03.03.2014 , 08:09 AM | #6
I logged into the game 15 min ago it froze up and I closed the game and tried to log in again and I kept getting the same error msg.

Bloodtalonx
03.03.2014 , 06:49 PM | #7
I was able to log in last night after I tried 20 minutes later, but now I'm getting the error message again. I guess the solution is to just keep trying?

Sinzhareth
03.03.2014 , 06:51 PM | #8
Ummmmm....It could be with your Anti-Virus...if you're using Norton, AVG, Kaspersky, and other Antivirus that will let you exclude the WHOLE SWTOR Folder, then do it. There's a large chance that your Anti-Virus is the one messing with you from continually play the game.

:3

InsaneXero
03.03.2014 , 07:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinzhareth View Post
Ummmmm....It could be with your Anti-Virus...if you're using Norton, AVG, Kaspersky, and other Antivirus that will let you exclude the WHOLE SWTOR Folder, then do it. There's a large chance that your Anti-Virus is the one messing with you from continually play the game.

:3
This worked for me, thanks!