Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Buried Evils - Taris

VainEldritch
06.01.2013 , 06:17 AM | #11
I read your thread title as " Buried Elvis"....

Thank you very much.

U-huh-huh.

*leaves the building*

etc
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vanitas explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

dontcallmebutton
08.05.2013 , 10:37 PM | #12
Thank you for this! I spent an hour looking on Taris, read this post and found it in less than 5 minutes.

AshlaBoga
08.05.2013 , 11:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by dontcallmebutton View Post
Thank you for this! I spent an hour looking on Taris, read this post and found it in less than 5 minutes.
Yeah, once you know what you're doing each planet takes 0-9 minutes. Heck, I've done it twice and Hoth was my first freaking click both times - how unlikely is that?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

rcrew
09.17.2013 , 05:25 PM | #14
Glad so many of you are finding them. I eventually did figure out how to use, small increments. BUT the lvl 53 CHAMPION guarding the area on Taris wouldn't stop attacking me as soon as I got close to the actual pickup area.

LAME DESIGN, dropping this crap quest to do something within the realm of doable.

Bad on you guys.

AshlaBoga
09.17.2013 , 06:15 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by rcrew View Post
Glad so many of you are finding them. I eventually did figure out how to use, small increments. BUT the lvl 53 CHAMPION guarding the area on Taris wouldn't stop attacking me as soon as I got close to the actual pickup area.

LAME DESIGN, dropping this crap quest to do something within the realm of doable.

Bad on you guys.
This is well within the real of doable. Aside from Balmorra every planet took me about 0-9 minutes.

Heck, Hoth I got on my first scan.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

xSilenciox
09.17.2013 , 06:16 PM | #16
*Stares at giant wall of text*
You forgot "you have mail"

Holger-Erich
02.24.2014 , 05:25 AM | #17
Well, I get the same as above (wall of text). I scan, he sends me in one direction, I take a few steps, scan again, he points me in the opposite direction. Did that for one hour on Taris. Under the big wall, behind the big wall, on both sides of the wall, I always get a green ring, but no loot.
Does the green ring, which is half filled, fill completely when I'm near (or at) the point?
Any ACTUAL HELP would be much appreciated. It doesn't help to hear who did it in 1 minute or 30 secs.
Thanks.

AndasKastor
02.24.2014 , 07:30 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Holger-Erich View Post
Well, I get the same as above (wall of text). I scan, he sends me in one direction, I take a few steps, scan again, he points me in the opposite direction. Did that for one hour on Taris. Under the big wall, behind the big wall, on both sides of the wall, I always get a green ring, but no loot.
Does the green ring, which is half filled, fill completely when I'm near (or at) the point?
Any ACTUAL HELP would be much appreciated. It doesn't help to hear who did it in 1 minute or 30 secs.
Thanks.
I never noticed if the green area was getting bigger or smaller the closer I got. Just remember that the indicator is pointing from your dig spot (not where you are standing). I just did this with another person (my wife) and we didn't have too much of a problem.

It did seem like we were getting different results, but that may have been a triangulation problem on our end

Holger-Erich
02.25.2014 , 04:51 AM | #19
Okay, will try that. Thanks.

amvaldez
03.02.2014 , 11:39 AM | #20
Has anyone died from a mob brought up when the seeker droid was used? My seeker droid no longer detects anything in the Brell compound of Taris and is unusable. The instructions on the droid say improper use may cause death and to consult an instructions manual, but I have no idea what to do. I have completed this quest on other characters without any problems, so I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right....but any tips or suggestions won't make my day!