Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Species

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
11.28.2013 , 10:15 PM | #11
If I had to pick one new species to be added to the game I would have to pick trandoshans. It would require new voice acting and possibly subtitles although the species is able to speak basic. I really liked the new Cathar species being that I am a guy that loves cats. Whenever BW makes a new playable species they always make it a mammal or mammal like and the species always has human-like features. It is time for them to make something that doesn't look human. What better way to do that than make Trandoshans a playable species.
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

RaptorClown
12.08.2013 , 03:24 AM | #12
it took them so long to introduce lame cathars... i dont think we're gonna get anything else very soon. : /
pew pew meesa liking youssa

Shefu
01.08.2014 , 08:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RaptorClown View Post
it took them so long to introduce lame cathars... i dont think we're gonna get anything else very soon. : /
Before SWTOR was launched, they said that in time they'll add: New Character Species, New Classes, and for those who prefer SGR option. So far they've added 1 new species, and in all of their posts and blogs they're saying how difficult it is for them to add these options in because of the codding. I can't help myself thinking, didn't they know this when they were actually codding the damn game? such lies....

Faolon
01.09.2014 , 11:09 AM | #14
Zeltrons would be the easiest to make.

They could probably just add new skin tones to humans and be done with it.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

venomlash
01.09.2014 , 03:59 PM | #15
Kaleesh would be interesting and plausible. You could have all sorts of customization regarding the mask and markings on it...
The major issue with Kaleesh is that their hands and feet look very different from humans'. Might get tricky.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Jesin
01.25.2014 , 11:35 PM | #16
If they DON'T add new classes/races, it will be a MAJOR downturn for the game since some have played through all the storylines already... This is one of my favorite things to do: level new alts/races/etc... At this point, I have begun to roll new alts for the same classes just to go through some of my favorite storylines again... >.<
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Passion is a lie, there is only truth, truth is a lie, there is onl... Ah screw it, <launches a grenade> KABOOOM! Philosophize on that one...

maaken
02.28.2014 , 03:23 PM | #17
Cmon add more species!

Master_Hitsugaya
03.02.2014 , 05:09 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Emiris View Post
I would also use this species also other species like kel dor and neuotolen ect
Those 2 are probs the 2 I would want to see the most.

podracerman
06.02.2014 , 05:36 PM | #19
I would love to see the togorian's in the game as well they are a warrior race and look like lion's but sadly we already have a feline race the cathar

Jawa_Trooper
06.02.2014 , 07:54 PM | #20
i would like to play a Jawa, The can Speak Basic (a Jedi Jawa named Akial spoke basic without and accent or Lisp.), are Humanoid (Which means Bipedal with 2 arms and legs.......not human looking.)

Would be great to be a Jawa.

Trandoshans CAN speak Basic, one in 'Clone Wars' Spoke basic, which if i need to remind you, is Canon.
If they are TOO repitilian in nature, then use their Sub-species, The Saurin whose Hands and Feet are more 'Human Like' http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Saurin

As for Nautolans and Togruta, i'd say more Star Wars fans are familiar with them due to Clone Wars and the Prequel Trilogy than the Cathar, Rattataki, and few of the other Current Playable Species.

Zeltrons would be a species that could work, as well as the Nagai or Tofs.
According to BioWare, I lack the imagination to get into the mindset of a species that doesn't have a pretty, human-looking face. I feel inclined to disagree http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...ae0e4569459154
Join me at League of Legends