Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Implant reverse engineering, anyone been able to succeed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Implant reverse engineering, anyone been able to succeed?

SinisterWarlock
12.24.2011 , 04:44 PM | #1
Has anyone managed to reverse engineer a green crafted implant into a blue one? All i ever get is fails, it seems impossible.

Suriken
12.24.2011 , 05:21 PM | #2
Yeah, I had a green one proc into a blue, it was the 29 END/22 wp one

Divona
12.24.2011 , 05:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SinisterWarlock View Post
Has anyone managed to reverse engineer a green crafted implant into a blue one? All i ever get is fails, it seems impossible.

Im not sure if that is related, but couple days ago i got my last RE successes. After that ive reversed like 60+ green blue purple items and havent got single new craftable item schematics.

I was thinking to make new thread about this, i belive its a serious issue unless someone can confirm. Im talking about artifice here.

Its no brainer that ive tried 10+ green items i crafted in row and cant even get blue schematics. Was fine few days ago.

arrendorn
12.24.2011 , 05:40 PM | #4
Ive had multiple reverse engineering procs for implants on my biochemist.
I tend to make over 10 of them to get a result though.
You might just be having bad luck.
Adeptus Arrendorn, Leader of Failed Diplomacy Guild
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/18606/failed-diplomacy
The force flows through all living things, the rock, the tree... Yes this is a lightsaber, it is filled with anger, hatred and the darkside of the force. Experience your final moments as it flows through you, your armor and the bulkhead behind you.

Olarid
12.24.2011 , 05:56 PM | #5
It's random and it sux heh I've burned over 100 grade 6 blue mats and haven't proced and epic yet. One of these days! GRRRRR