Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

400-450 Synthweaving schematics from Underworld Trading

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
400-450 Synthweaving schematics from Underworld Trading

GreyNomad
07.03.2013 , 09:30 AM | #21
Same issue. To the letter...

Joesixxpack
07.03.2013 , 09:39 AM | #22
Yep, pretty weak.

Gidien
07.04.2013 , 08:18 PM | #23
A minor nod or acknowledgement would be nice on this......

Quote: Originally Posted by GreyNomad View Post
Same issue. To the letter...
Gidien
Depressed Crafter
Jedi Covenant

Grayseven
07.05.2013 , 07:39 AM | #24
I've gotten schematics for Treasure Hunting lockbox missions. They are extremely rare though.
"50 Grades of Shae", a heart-warming novel about a Mandalorian that delivers beat-downs and assigns grades to her victims.

Ashenti
07.06.2013 , 08:49 AM | #25
this issue was reported during RotHC's time in test. Was reported to still be the case when RotHC launched.
It's still going on now with not one dev response (that I know of, apologies if there has been and I missed it).

It is obvious that something is broken, it cannot be right that the only schematics obtainable are armour gloves!

Ausgelebt
07.07.2013 , 07:35 AM | #26
I get synthweaving schematics from hacking?

ASHxHOUSWARES
03.01.2014 , 12:13 PM | #27
Haas this problem been addressed? I sure would like some synthweave advanced schems, you can buy them for Artifice...

psandak
03.01.2014 , 02:06 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ASHxHOUSWARES View Post
Haas this problem been addressed? I sure would like some synthweave advanced schems, you can buy them for Artifice...
I think the consensus is that there really is nothing to fix as the schematics that do come from UT for AM are largely worthless anyway.

If I had to guess, with the next crew skill level increase we will not see random schematics from mission skills, with the only exception being slicing and augment schematics.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Probability 101
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs