Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

MisterBlackJack
03.01.2014 , 10:23 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
On closer inspection, it would appear as if the Republic will actually be wrecking the Sith Academy.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/..._Screen_02.jpg
Not only that you will be attacking the Dark Council Chambers
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

MisterBlackJack
03.01.2014 , 10:24 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Hei_Atzfel View Post
And before Czerka and KDY they were also trinity only, but now we have three FP's that don't respect the trinity, so these two new ones COULD be PvPvE.
Czerka still require the Trinity in Hard Modes, and These new flashpoints will have Hard Modes with them as well

MisterBlackJack
03.01.2014 , 10:25 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Hei_Atzfel View Post
NPC"s in PvP? Plenty, every single time a base raid happens on Oricon NPC's get involved. Yes, a stretch, I know, but it still counts. And honestly, I wouldn't go counting BW out yet. Everyone wanted a rancor mount for ages but no one really seemed to think BW would ever deliver, and yet they are, so let's just wait and see.
Sorry but nothing points to this being pvpve. All signs point it to being a regular PvE only flashpoint

MisterBlackJack
03.01.2014 , 10:27 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
Maybe if you were level 55 only. Because when I think of what really sells this game to the Star Wars fans, it's Tython. That planet has the Jedi feel that just can't be explained unless you see it.
They could change it when an expansion comes. have a regular korriban and tython and then a endgame korriban and tython

OwnerJord
03.01.2014 , 11:10 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
Not only that you will be attacking the Dark Council Chambers
I'm not asking for a mini Darth Marr boss fight where we don't kill him

But I'm asking for a mini Darth Marr boss fight where we don't kill him.
"It was not your ships or your men or your vaunted 'fight for freedom' that won this, the final battle of the war. It was by the actions of one person–the Jedi Revan–that you prevailed. Revan's strategies and tactics defeated the best of us. Even Mandalore himself was taken aback by the ferocity, the tenacity, and the subtlety of Revan's plans."

DarthDymond
03.01.2014 , 12:16 PM | #46
So, from how I read it, 'both' sides get Tython and Korriban FPs. Imperial players get to invade Tython and defend Korriban and Republics get to invade Korriban and defend Tython.

I like that.
Wow, that's actually a lot more than I was expecting out of this - I figured it would effectively be one new FP that was reskinned to be either Korriban or Tython depending on your Faction.

If it turns out to give each side an attack and a defend FP I will definitely be impressed.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Infernixx
03.01.2014 , 01:00 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by OwnerJord View Post
I'm not asking for a mini Darth Marr boss fight where we don't kill him

But I'm asking for a mini Darth Marr boss fight where we don't kill him.
Only if they make him into a bad-*** that stops playing around at 5% and hurls the attackers out of the Dark Council chamber and stalks you all the way back to your Landing Zone, one-shotting anyone too slow to stay ahead of him.

Think Halls of Reflection LK fight from old LK content in WoW.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

DarthDymond
03.01.2014 , 01:04 PM | #48
Only if they make him into a bad-*** that stops playing around at 5% and hurls the attackers out of the Dark Council chamber and stalks you all the way back to your Landing Zone, one-shotting anyone too slow to stay ahead of him.

Think Halls of Reflection LK fight from old LK content in WoW.
That would be a situation in which I wouldn't mind them cribbing from WOW at all.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

jankiel
03.01.2014 , 01:09 PM | #49
Hmm will these flashpoints also be lvl-neutral?
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

Infernixx
03.01.2014 , 01:10 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
Hmm will these flashpoints also be lvl-neutral?
SM version will be. HMs will be role-required at 55 and probably drop 72 gear.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.