Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

400-450 Synthweaving schematics from Underworld Trading

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
400-450 Synthweaving schematics from Underworld Trading

GreyNomad
07.03.2013 , 09:30 AM | #21
Same issue. To the letter...

Joesixxpack
07.03.2013 , 09:39 AM | #22
Yep, pretty weak.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Gidien
07.04.2013 , 08:18 PM | #23
A minor nod or acknowledgement would be nice on this......

Quote: Originally Posted by GreyNomad View Post
Same issue. To the letter...
Gidien
Misfit Squad--Misfit Brotherhood
Jedi Covenant

Grayseven
07.05.2013 , 07:39 AM | #24
I've gotten schematics for Treasure Hunting lockbox missions. They are extremely rare though.
"50 Grades of Shae", a heart-warming novel about a Mandalorian that delivers beat-downs and assigns grades to her victims.

Ashenti
07.06.2013 , 08:49 AM | #25
this issue was reported during RotHC's time in test. Was reported to still be the case when RotHC launched.
It's still going on now with not one dev response (that I know of, apologies if there has been and I missed it).

It is obvious that something is broken, it cannot be right that the only schematics obtainable are armour gloves!

Ausgelebt
07.07.2013 , 07:35 AM | #26
I get synthweaving schematics from hacking?

ASHxHOUSWARES
03.01.2014 , 12:13 PM | #27
Haas this problem been addressed? I sure would like some synthweave advanced schems, you can buy them for Artifice...

psandak
03.01.2014 , 02:06 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ASHxHOUSWARES View Post
Haas this problem been addressed? I sure would like some synthweave advanced schems, you can buy them for Artifice...
I think the consensus is that there really is nothing to fix as the schematics that do come from UT for AM are largely worthless anyway.

If I had to guess, with the next crew skill level increase we will not see random schematics from mission skills, with the only exception being slicing and augment schematics.