Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

Nickious
03.01.2014 , 12:43 AM | #21
Guess that dataminer was right. Cool. This should be interesting.

Essence_of_Light
03.01.2014 , 12:54 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Hei_Atzfel View Post
NPC"s in PvP? Plenty, every single time a base raid happens on Oricon NPC's get involved. Yes, a stretch, I know, but it still counts. And honestly, I wouldn't go counting BW out yet. Everyone wanted a rancor mount for ages but no one really seemed to think BW would ever deliver, and yet they are, so let's just wait and see.
True, time will tell.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

Darth_Wicked
03.01.2014 , 01:50 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Slicka View Post
I find it interesting that quest NPCs will actually be in the flashpoint as enemies instead of just random sith/jedi models.
The character models have always been there since the game was first released and since both flashpoints apparently aim to reuse most of the existing assets in both planets, it does make sense that they'd use those very same Sith you get quests from.

I assume the same will happen on Tython for the most part. Wonder if a slight detour to Kalikori village is possible... Unfinished business and stuff.

Rafaman
03.01.2014 , 02:23 AM | #24
The fat sith with the lightening all around... sure does remind me of Darth Baras. Just saying...

bibobpipop
03.01.2014 , 02:52 AM | #25
On a first glance yes, but if you compare the face you'll notice some differences:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/..._Screen_03.jpg

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...50px-Baras.png

The guy from the FP has some black thingy under his nose, baras doesn't.

Spoiler

ZETA_SCORPII
03.01.2014 , 03:40 AM | #26
I really hope the new FP's have a HM version.

ghoul_drool
03.01.2014 , 03:42 AM | #27
Is there a transcript of the Q & A? I know Bioware doesn't use these events to announce things, but there may have been some smal scraps of information.

Magnusheart
03.01.2014 , 03:43 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ghoul_drool View Post
Is there a transcript of the Q & A? I know Bioware doesn't use these events to announce things, but there may have been some smal scraps of information.
According to reddit, a guy said they mostly talked about fountains... and that the PTS will be up Tuesday most likely.

chuuuuucky
03.01.2014 , 03:53 AM | #29
As usual no armor set that is great as a whole s et but alot of parts of it will be very nice in combination with other existing armor set pieces.
The new space mission looks a bit weird. Like you put all the models of Spaceship and stations into a map just for the sake of filling the empty space. Looking foreward to a video that gives a better view on it.

VanderII
03.01.2014 , 04:07 AM | #30
Very nice screen
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T