Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How many people still actively play this game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How many people still actively play this game?

mrdonato
03.01.2014 , 01:23 AM | #1
Usually when I get on theres only around a hundred in some zones and less than 40 in others, how many players still actively play this game? Actively as in at least once every three days.

BeeblesTV
03.01.2014 , 01:26 AM | #2
Me......

DarthMaulUK
03.01.2014 , 02:03 AM | #3
I hardly log in now. Maybe to check what I am selling craft some more things to sell, do my weekly/daily and log off. Bioware have done so much to piss me off with the changes made to PvP(introducing Arenas in the same Q as reg warzones) that I have been giving all my stuff away and deleting toons so I can't ever come back.
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.

Captian_Jack
03.01.2014 , 02:53 AM | #4
I do.
"We think it's (same-gender romances) part of the expectation of a role-playing game. It's part of the expectation of a BioWare game." --Ray Muzyka, Senior Vice President and Co-founder of BioWare

Reno_Tarshil
03.01.2014 , 03:02 AM | #5
I do, wanna fight?
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote:
Oooh look a butterfly.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

discbox
03.01.2014 , 03:08 AM | #6
Over 9000!

OddballEasyEight
03.01.2014 , 05:16 AM | #7
Last I heard from the devs was around 2 million active accounts (ie. used, not just dormant ones).
As for subs, last I heard was 350-400k

AndasKastor
03.01.2014 , 05:43 AM | #8
How do you define active? Not that anyone here on the forums can give you an accurate number.

I only have time to play a few hours on the weekend and I spend maybe 1% of that time on fleet. Am I active?

Callaron
03.01.2014 , 05:58 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AndasKastor View Post
How do you define active? Not that anyone here on the forums can give you an accurate number.

I only have time to play a few hours on the weekend and I spend maybe 1% of that time on fleet. Am I active?
I think they said about 2 million active players that log in regularly and about 10 million that log in less frequently.
I assume the first category consists of people that play several times a week while the latter... several times a month? Or have played within the last 3 months or so?
I doubt we'll ever get more clarification on how they define "active".
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Gamesux
03.01.2014 , 06:02 AM | #10
Well you can subtract one subscriber from the number currently subbed, a guy on the Pub Fleet about an hour ago was doing a minigame. He gave away all of his 14 million credits and I got it all, after I won all the games he said he was going to unsubscribe and for everyone to have fun

This game is just... lol