Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Favorite Shots

CorePhantom
02.28.2014 , 08:05 AM | #241
_Heroine - Kata (Sith Sorcerer)_

Okay so I recently reached level 55 with my Imperial Agent Mishra, so I had to find a new class to try out and as I already have so many Republic characters, I decided to go for the "Sith Sorcerer", in the form of my new cha Kata.

Hi-Rez:

Armor notes for those interested:
Spoiler

Xakthul
02.28.2014 , 06:46 PM | #242
Got any bomber shots yet?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

CorePhantom
03.01.2014 , 07:38 AM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Got any bomber shots yet?
I do have a couple, but only of the Imp ones, I'm so disappointed by the Rep designs that I have chosen not to use them, though I did buy the Rep version of the CM bomber, it's kinda cool and mean looking

At this point I'm also extremely disappointing about the unwillingness of the SWTOR developer team to do their job and fix the many flaws in the mechanics of the GSF feature, every day we (the gamers) fight with a ton of these flaws, involving everything from de-buffs not being applied correctly to enemy ships, de-buffs on own ships being displayed as "buffs", people taking advantage of several exploits like for example the "lag-skip", loss of missile lock-on attempts even if the aim is within the bounds of the aim-arc of the weapon in question, the ability to make OP builds, and so on and so on, the list is getting longer each day it seems

The worst thing is that we now have to deal with ppl that are so incompetent that they resort to actual cheat hacks to be able to win

Okay that was a bit of a rant, but what I meant to say, yes I have a few shots of bombers and I'll try and get around to post some of them
"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Hound of War"

CorePhantom
03.05.2014 , 05:04 AM | #244
_Galactic Starfighter_

This is the "Flashfire", which is a "Scout" class fighter and the preferred craft of my trooper Isalin

I recently gave it some cosmetic upgrades in the form of new pattern colors, paint-job and engine trail flame color

I know these aren't the bomber shots I promised, but I just wasn't happy with the ones I had, so I took some new ones of the "Firehauler" that I really like and I should be posting them soon, just have some of the "Sting" that I want to post next, but then I should have the "Firehauler" shots ready after those

Hi-Rez:

Xakthul
03.08.2014 , 08:15 AM | #246
Well, nothing compared to yours, but....

My 'Slinger resting his blue smurfy a*s on Karraga's shoulder

Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

CorePhantom
03.09.2014 , 07:00 AM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Well, nothing compared to yours, but....

My 'Slinger resting his blue smurfy a*s on Karraga's shoulder

--IMG-Snip-
Hehe nice one
"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Hound of War"

CorePhantom
03.09.2014 , 07:15 AM | #248
_Galactic Starfighter_

Several people have asked me if I had any shots of the latest ship class introduced to the "Galactic Starfighter" feature, i.e. the "Bomber" class, so here you go

The ship in the screenshots is the "Firehauler", a "Bomber" class craft and the new preferred ship of my trooper Keelan

Hi-Rez:

CorePhantom
03.12.2014 , 06:12 AM | #249
_Galactic Starfighter_

"Firehauler" shoot part 2

The ship in the screenshots is the "Firehauler", a "Bomber" class craft and the new preferred ship of my trooper Keelan

Hi-Rez:

Kronosam
04.13.2014 , 05:46 PM | #250
Quote: Originally Posted by CorePhantom View Post
Hmm... actually no, it was the Emperor, unless they have forgotten something in the story-line, or it is revealed in a later chapter that it wasn't him after all

Honestly I'm gonna be a little mad if I fought my way through Dromund Kaas and didn't even get to kill the actual Emperor hehe
It is the emperors voice,which technically means he's the emperor anyway, because his original body is so old, he transports his mind and soul to another body.
Marauders can use double bladed lightsabers
Te end