Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Force Wielder Armoring 13 schematic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Force Wielder Armoring 13 schematic

kalelion
02.28.2014 , 02:18 PM | #1
Greetings all!
The title says it all. Where can I find this elusive little bugger? The crew skill trainers seem to jump from 12 to 14. Is it only certain ones that sell it (like the companion customizations)? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Khevar
02.28.2014 , 02:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by kalelion View Post
Greetings all!
The title says it all. Where can I find this elusive little bugger? The crew skill trainers seem to jump from 12 to 14. Is it only certain ones that sell it (like the companion customizations)? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Not that data mining sites are 100% reliable, but according to this:
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/108...er-Armoring-13

It's available as mods ripped from rare drops.

However, the Resolve Armoring 13 is still craftable:
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/442...ve-Armoring-13

The Endurance difference is minimal -- you'll still get the same armoring damage reduction.

psandak
02.28.2014 , 02:45 PM | #3
Chances are it does not exist as a craftable item. It is either available for planetary comms or from drops in FP and/or heroic missions.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Probability 101
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs

SandwichDad
02.28.2014 , 03:18 PM | #4
I ran into that issue a few times with different ones. I always figured it was easier to wait 2 levels.