Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Trooper........just give it to us already!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Imperial Trooper........just give it to us already!!!

Never_Hesitate
02.10.2014 , 05:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TACeMossie View Post
And if the BH is the empires trooper... well theres a reason they end up losing the war.
The imps lose the war because of stupid fights between the sith.

As long as he's paid the bh is better than most troopers, because he's not directly under a siths command
T3-M4 - Lvl 60 Chars:
LeoniŽ&Caipha PT, Eleondra&Eleondraa Op
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper
Hannahla Merc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa

Helig
02.10.2014 , 05:51 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
The imps lose the war because of stupid fights between the sith.

As long as he's paid the bh is better than most troopers, because he's not directly under a siths command
Smiled because it's true.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

KyleSChen
02.10.2014 , 09:52 AM | #13
This thread is getting so funny.
0164 0162 0190 0188 HUTTBALL!!!!!
One day I will return!!!
Referral link for new or returning players.

TheSupaCoopa
02.10.2014 , 01:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TACeMossie View Post
And if the BH is the empires trooper... well theres a reason they end up losing the war.
Duran'del here:

There's a quote by the hunter that goes "If I spent as much time hunting Jedi as I did your kind, you would be winning this war" Darth Marr responds with "Perhaps,"

That tells you something.

And the reason the Empire is losing is because there is too much infighting and the sith's overconfidence causes them to not train their troopers well, which makes them resort to hiring mercenaries, which is quite similar to ancient Rome during its Fall. They also killed off soldiers that made on mistake, even if it was a minor mistake.

off-topic: the word "salary" comes from the Latin word for "salt". The more you know...
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

lokiwalker
02.12.2014 , 08:32 PM | #15
Very true, I have always wondered how there are any sith left, between the Inq and the Warrior story line, not sure how any of them get off of korriban.

Back on topic, Imperial Trooper I think would be a cool class.

maybe the mirror to them would be a republic side Bounty Hunter with different abilities than the Imp side one...

Devinia-Hex
02.13.2014 , 11:21 AM | #16
They wouldn't even need different abilities. A bounty Hunter could be either side as they are for Hire. Just as a scoundrel would be but a trooper should be per side and an agent should be per side.

So Trooper per side
Agents per side SIS/II
Scoundrel/BH either.
Dashara Bergen Colony Devinia Hex The Bastion

Phelnis
02.14.2014 , 10:51 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by bejarid View Post
this. However, giving the imps troopers and the 'pubs agents is doable. I'd like to see an expansion that would add new story content allowing any class the chance to defect. Y'know, eep the same class everything (ships, companions, etc.), but change sides in the war.
tottaly!!!
Marnis'necro 60Sentinel, Marnis 57Sage, GabuYoshi 60Commando
Marnis'soulja 57Assassin , Phelnis'necro 59Operative

Cotlu-Hunlon
02.16.2014 , 07:08 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by lokiwalker View Post
maybe the mirror to them would be a republic side Bounty Hunter with different abilities than the Imp side one...
Yeah it's the smuggler from Act 2 onwards

The Nostalgia Thread - Come live in December 2011 with me

GOLANX
02.18.2014 , 09:35 PM | #19
pub trooper has the perfect opportunity to defect, Ord Mantel spoilers:

Spoiler

as for BH and Smuglers well they don't have any loyalty to start with, heck you could probably trade their stories without much difficulty.

as for the agent they have a great opportunity in Chapter 2, and an ok opportunity on Balmorra

scarlet_magpie
02.28.2014 , 09:41 AM | #20
perhaps the republic agent could be a Spy ?

I would like a sith/imperial trooper as they just look rocking (the black talon guards look ace!).

Wouldn't the Jedi be against hiring bounty hunters as the war is "their" war and they are the upholders of the republic?