Tait What are Bioware going to do about Lockouts for the PTS

fushnchips

Tait-

Follow up question: Will all the existing HM/NIM shared lockouts (EV/EC/KP/TFB/S&V) be split apart or just the new ones? DP/DF NIM/HM specifically I mean.

I spoke with the Dev team, and they said that they have gone back and separated the lockouts for previous Hard Mode and Nightmare content as well!

I thought that the PTS was supposed to be up today, and I don't see any new info on the PTS forums. Could we get some info on when it will come up please?

I do have to mention though that I was able to download a patch, so I figured it was up, and the PTS client crashed. So I am hoping that was b/c the servers where down, and not due to anything in the patch that I downloaded.

Edited by SuperGrunt

I spoke with the Dev team, and they said that they have gone back and separated the lockouts for previous Hard Mode and Nightmare content as well!

This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of HM/NiM lockouts, it will [hopefully :D] soon see the end of a few other raiding annoyances. 2.7 is looking to be a great patch with the class changes so far and now separate lockouts. This will be great when guildies need help and choosing between HM and NiM for gearing purposes. Big high five to Tait for keeping us in the loop.

I thought that the PTS was supposed to be up today, and I don't see any new info on the PTS forums. Could we get some info on when it will come up please?

I do have to mention though that I was able to download a patch, so I figured it was up, and the PTS client crashed. So I am hoping that was b/c the servers where down, and not due to anything in the patch that I downloaded.

PTS has been delayed for now. They haven't announced when it will be up. There is a thread with details floating around here somewhere.