Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MDondelinger
02.27.2014 , 01:41 PM | #71 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello,

I wanted to thank everyone who has posted here for all the great ideas!

I also wanted to ask that when suggesting an item please add as much information as possible. Sometimes we have a hard time figuring out exactly what clothing, armor, etc someone wants because we simply can't find the item or what it looks like. The more information you give us the better.

Thanks again for all the suggestions and keep them coming.

GrandLordMenace
02.27.2014 , 02:28 PM | #72
any Jedi style armor that is legacy bound and adaptive, and a regular blade size legacy lightsaber, Legacy blasters look like blasters, why can't legacy sabers look like regular sabers?
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, The Black Swordsman of the Ebon Hawk, Beater #fedaracarrychist

Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!

All Pre 4.0 Content Cleared, 4.0 Content: 5/5 ToS - 5/5 Rav - 4/5 DF - 5/5 DP - 4/5 TFB - 1/4 EC - 5/7 SnV

<Aisthesis> <Shadow Council> <Tragic Heroes>

Glzmo
02.27.2014 , 02:31 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by SWLoveAngel View Post
The Jedi Knight Character Creation Armor has been put into the Cartel market already.
No, it has not. The Jedi Knight's Character Creation armor is the same model as the Jedi Battlelord's Armor set, only with the hood down in the back and colored differently.
The armor on the cartel market, while similar, has a different cloak and no shoulder pads. The leg model is different, too. It would be really great to have the Knight character creation armor so one can use it together with te Jedi Battlelord's Armor for hood up/down simulation.

Aizen
02.27.2014 , 02:56 PM | #74
One of the armors I would like to see make it's way to SWTOR is the armor of Unidentified Sith Master your group faces in KOTOR 2 in the Sith Temple of Freedon Nadd on Dxun. There were 3 of them all dressed the same.

Cinamatic from KOTOR2 skip ahead to 7:00 in the video to see armor I am referring to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEm60UQbKUA

Link to wiki http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unide...ter_%28Dxun%29

A screenshot from KOTOR 2 that shows the proper helmet.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...%28Dxun%29.jpg

The armor is accurate from the neck down, but shown with the wrong mask.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ps5537f1dd.jpg

I hope this provides enough information to see this come to SWTOR in the future.

J_Fred
02.27.2014 , 03:54 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by MDondelinger View Post
Hello,

I also wanted to ask that when suggesting an item please add as much information as possible. Sometimes we have a hard time figuring out exactly what clothing, armor, etc someone wants because we simply can't find the item or what it looks like. The more information you give us the better.

Bioware devs if you would add the Darth Malgus armor (can conveniently call it the Betrayer Armor set ) I would throw money at you in a non-harmful way!

I know some people will come here and say that the armor is already in game. Not true. There are variations, but none of them have the cape. I want the armor with the cape plz.

Here is a shot of Malgus in his in-game appearance:
http://i.imgur.com/2nqDe.jpg

You guys could always just add a cape to the Sith Raider set, but its been on the market for a while so I doubt you'd want to just change it now.

We now have Soa's armor in the packs so it shouldn't be a problem to add another PvE boss' armor in there as well.

CO_DAIGO
02.27.2014 , 03:54 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by MDondelinger View Post
Hello,

DARTH BANDON'S ARMOR! (and please don't make the bottoms a robe)

https://www.google.com/search?q=dart...ml%3B259%3B510
DAIGO
Revan's Legacy
"You keep what you kill"

AlrikFassbauer
02.27.2014 , 03:56 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
All is see is princess, Amidala.
Apropos Queen Amidala and her successors ... Why not put a mask into the Cartel Market whiich is white and coloured like her (and / or her successor's) face ?

That's just an spontaneous thought.

I think that masks could be a good idea in general - but I don't like the current masks much.
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

Aizen
02.27.2014 , 04:48 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Apropos Queen Amidala and her successors ... Why not put a mask into the Cartel Market whiich is white and coloured like her (and / or her successor's) face ?

That's just an spontaneous thought.

I think that masks could be a good idea in general - but I don't like the current masks much.
Hmm. Where & when did I mention a mask when quoting that person? I see what you're attempting to do, (And failing might I add.) but if you really want to go there.

Why quote me in the first place with an irrelevant question over an observation of A. Lack of armor & B. noticing Natalie Portman in fancy Naboo garbs in every link that was shared, which points back to A.?

That's just a spontaneous thought.

Do try an stay on topic.