Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Preview items from the new packs... ALREADY ??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview items from the new packs... ALREADY ??

Joesixxpack's Avatar


Joesixxpack
02.27.2014 , 10:55 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by coldmiser View Post
If you don't like it DON'T BUY THEM!

No one is forcing any player to buy the cartel packs. It's not a requirement to play the game. Nothing stops working if you don't buy cartel packs.

So take a chill pill and play on.
Are you his mother?
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

Slicka's Avatar


Slicka
02.27.2014 , 10:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by coldmiser View Post
If you don't like it DON'T BUY THEM!

No one is forcing any player to buy the cartel packs. It's not a requirement to play the game. Nothing stops working if you don't buy cartel packs.

So take a chill pill and play on.
You just missed the OP's entire point.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

Jett-Rinn's Avatar


Jett-Rinn
02.27.2014 , 10:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamesux View Post
So glad to see u guys only care about trolling the boards... as always
Looks at forum name

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

hadoken's Avatar


hadoken
02.27.2014 , 10:57 AM | #14
It is surprising how fast they can turn out CM content.

I mean I haven't really been paying attention but how frequent are those updates? Monthly? That's kind of impressive, in a sad way.

Tygranir's Avatar


Tygranir
02.27.2014 , 10:59 AM | #15
What does a cartel pack have to do with the quality of the game? I still have a blast playing, and I haven't bought a single pack. Don't like what's in the pack? Why would that decrease the enjoyment of the rest of the game for you?

Not sure if you are serious, but I certainly hope not. Then again, your name screams troll...
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.

Tygranir's Avatar


Tygranir
02.27.2014 , 11:00 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
It is surprising how fast they can turn out CM content.

I mean I haven't really been paying attention but how frequent are those updates? Monthly? That's kind of impressive, in a sad way.
Reskins are easy in any game. having to add a mechanic or balance abilities is where it becomes time-intensive
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
02.27.2014 , 11:03 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygranir View Post
Reskins are easy in any game. having to add a mechanic or balance abilities is where it becomes time-intensive
Pfft...balance is difficult because only one guy does it, not because it's actually difficult. And the CM isn't just reskins...take a look at the models again.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Tygranir's Avatar


Tygranir
02.27.2014 , 11:07 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Pfft...balance is difficult because only one guy does it, not because it's actually difficult. And the CM isn't just reskins...take a look at the models again.
Any armor model is a reskin. Changing a look, and nothing else, is just adding a skin to the programming that already exists. The longest part is the actual drawing and rendering. Implementation is not difficult
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.

tanerb's Avatar


tanerb
02.27.2014 , 11:09 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygranir View Post
What does a cartel pack have to do with the quality of the game? I still have a blast playing, and I haven't bought a single pack. Don't like what's in the pack? Why would that decrease the enjoyment of the rest of the game for you?

Not sure if you are serious, but I certainly hope not. Then again, your name screams troll...
Actually, I am not sure if you are serious or not. Whenever someone posts a criticism, your kind jumps in with "i am having a blast", "don't buy if you don't want" etc.. , same crap since the beginning.

Tygranir's Avatar


Tygranir
02.27.2014 , 11:13 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by tanerb View Post
Actually, I am not sure if you are serious or not. Whenever someone posts a criticism, your kind jumps in with "i am having a blast", "don't buy if you don't want" etc.. , same crap since the beginning.
My kind? People who enjoy playing a game? I don't understand his criticism. He is upset because a pack contains items he does not like. What does that have to do with the quality of the game?
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.