Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is The PTS of 2.7 still schedule for tomorrow?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is The PTS of 2.7 still schedule for tomorrow?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kaizersan
02.25.2014 , 09:36 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Ceades_End_Game View Post
Will Lockouts be carried over for PTS testing? I have three raid teams of 16 people scheduled before Thursday.?
It shouldn't but they have already wiped the servers anyways when they first announced they were

belhawk
02.26.2014 , 01:59 AM | #82
why doesn't the developers put this info in the test center news?
cpu: intel i7 6850 w/32 gigs ram monitor: Asus 24" PB 278
gpu: 2x gtx 1080 w/38253 O/S: Win 10 64bit
audio: Sound Blaster ZX

OwenBrooks
02.26.2014 , 02:12 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
I spoke with the Dev team and we are actually going to push this one more day to Thursday (2/27). This extra time will allow us to put more bug fixes in the build before we go live.

As always, this is subject to change if something comes up, but I will make sure to keep you in the loop!

-tw
One of those "more bug fixes" wouldn't be for Esselles and Black Talon crashing on the hyperspace jump per chance .....

theUndead
02.26.2014 , 02:36 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
and you wonder why people get upset and leave the game due to poor decisions and lack of communication.
I simply must ask how is that lack of communication? They are at least being upfront with it.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

NoFishing
02.26.2014 , 07:06 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
One of those "more bug fixes" wouldn't be for Esselles and Black Talon crashing on the hyperspace jump per chance .....
It hasn't been fixed in the 40-ish or so patches to hit live since it was broken some 20 months ago, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

TaitWatson
02.26.2014 , 05:32 PM | #86 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

Currently, our internal build of Game Update 2.7 is not in a state that we are happy with, so we will not be opening the PTS tomorrow (2/27) as previously mentioned. Since we are still working through some critical issues, I do not have a new PTS release date for you at this time. As soon as I have something concrete, I will update you all.

Thank you for your understanding. We are working to get 2.7 out to you as soon as possible.

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
02.26.2014 , 05:35 PM | #87
Hi everyone,

Currently, our internal build of Game Update 2.7 is not in a state that we are happy with, so we will not be opening the PTS tomorrow (2/27) as previously mentioned. Since we are still working through some critical issues, I do not have a new PTS release date for you at this time. As soon as I have something concrete, I will update you all.

Thank you for your understanding. We are working to get 2.7 out to you as soon as possible.

-tw
Thank you for the update Tait.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

fushnchips
02.26.2014 , 05:50 PM | #88
Hi everyone,

-tw
thanks for that and it's a great relief to know it's been knocked back just in case the lockout system was broken , and if these issues are serious I would hate to see it implemented onto the live servers with problems.

MarsherMeow
02.26.2014 , 05:54 PM | #89
Hi everyone,

-tw
It was as if a few hundred voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

VaticanWarlock
02.26.2014 , 06:43 PM | #90
We've been goxxed!