Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it just me or did they make Makeb a lot harder for the Empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is it just me or did they make Makeb a lot harder for the Empire?

hadoken
02.25.2014 , 09:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Irongut View Post
I must be playing a different Makeb then because I regularly run into players from the other faction. Usually in the later regions but I have seen Republic characters in Solida Hesk's estate and the Westwater Settlements which are very early regions for the Empire.
Once you're done the story quests and doing dailies this is true - I meant purely from a leveling perspective.

chuixupu
02.25.2014 , 12:06 PM | #12
I thought that the Archon was more difficult than Glittering Fury, but the general questing was about the same.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Foreignobjects
02.25.2014 , 01:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by bannsider View Post
I have 3 level 55 Rep characters who have all done Makeb with very few problems. Last night I got my first Imperial (a sorcerer) to 55 and I thought whilst not overly difficult the Makeb missions (especially the last 3) seemed significantly more difficult than the corresponding Republic missions.

Anyone else agree?
it does seem a bit harder... i leveld a 55 shadow and a jug there
and i got stuff alot easier on my shadow

Rafaman
02.26.2014 , 02:28 AM | #14
No question about it. The boss fights are better Imp side as well as the story. Better as in the mechanics are much more challenging. The Archon and the Golden Furry were great and depending on your class actually required a little strategy.