Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any tips on what companion to bring to what planet when doing the storylines?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any tips on what companion to bring to what planet when doing the storylines?

OddballEasyEight
02.26.2014 , 01:17 AM | #1
I find that sometimes it makes a huge difference which companion you have with you when you are doing the storyline quests.
It gives you some extra dialogue sometimes.
For example I regret not bringing jaesa willsaam to Taris since you meet up with a former padawan of her former master there and I feel that she would have alot more to say in those conversations than vette did.

So I was wondering, what special dialogues do you guys know of for the different companions?
I heard that as a trooper on belsavis if you have Elara out when you come across a wounded soldier in a cutscene she gives you a medical diagnosis and a different conversation thant you would otherwise. And in another part of belsavis you can punch someone and if you have Tanno Vik out, he'll say "that the best you got" to you and punch the guy again.

I'd love to hear some more examples like this from the different classes!
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

Rafaman
02.26.2014 , 02:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I find that sometimes it makes a huge difference which companion you have with you when you are doing the storyline quests.
It gives you some extra dialogue sometimes.
For example I regret not bringing jaesa willsaam to Taris since you meet up with a former padawan of her former master there and I feel that she would have alot more to say in those conversations than vette did.

So I was wondering, what special dialogues do you guys know of for the different companions?
I heard that as a trooper on belsavis if you have Elara out when you come across a wounded soldier in a cutscene she gives you a medical diagnosis and a different conversation thant you would otherwise. And in another part of belsavis you can punch someone and if you have Tanno Vik out, he'll say "that the best you got" to you and punch the guy again.

I'd love to hear some more examples like this from the different classes!
Hmm... well it has been a while, but I know that Theran and Holiday have several of these moments. They are great because Holiday is priceless in these instances. But specifially, I can't remember where the occur. I'm leveling a Shadow at the moment and will note them when they occur.