Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An Idea for crafting and some creative flexibility

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
An Idea for crafting and some creative flexibility

BarrinMarshall
02.25.2014 , 09:17 PM | #1
I was always kind of disheartened that green and blue, sometimes purple gear that I found cosmetically appealing couldn't be made into adaptive armor so that I could keep the style for the long term rather than have to sell off those armors cause I had outleveled them.
Give crafters the ability to make ANY piece of gear adaptive in game... Bioware actually has some decent designs that are wasted on low level gear that has to get kicked to the curb eventually.
For instance, say I find some kick *** Gunslinger vest that I really like but it's lvl 15 in game. Have Armortechs get the ability to make and sell kits that turn the vest adaptive.... keeping the same stats as before but whenever you replace the armorings/mods/enhancements it gets the new stats and you get to keep your cosmetic choice as well.
At the very least, I could see Armortechs, Armstechs, Artifice (add some damn color options... I mean seriously) getting some love and allow the playerbase to get some truly unique looks going by being able to utilize all the designs in game.

wainot-keel
02.25.2014 , 09:21 PM | #2
Any kind of custom gear that crafters may profit from competes with Cartel Market stuff. We can't have that.