Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forged in Fire Daily

Darkspeaker
05.05.2013 , 09:36 PM | #1
Is it me or is this quest ridiculous as far as the ore finding goes? I had to scan about 30 volcanoes to get all three and was forced to change instances to get the last one.

This **** needs to be toned down or the reward for the quest needs to be greatly increased.

AmunRae
06.23.2013 , 10:18 PM | #2
Yea i found your thread cause i had to head out to make sure i was doing this right as i found nothing in the first 10 i scanned.

Jeweledleah
06.23.2013 , 10:37 PM | #3
I did this quest once and never again. literally had to scan every single volcano in the area before finding all five ore chunks. never again.

now I'll freely admit, that i haven't done every GSI daily there is (I haven't done alderaan at all for example), but its the only daily that I know of that doesn't have 100% drop.

Sukothai
01.06.2014 , 08:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
now I'll freely admit, that i haven't done every GSI daily there is (I haven't done alderaan at all for example), but its the only daily that I know of that doesn't have 100% drop.
I think Alderaan is one of the easiest planets to do for GSI.
"Is there something wrong with the transmission, or are you that ugly?"

JPryde
01.06.2014 , 08:34 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sukothai View Post
I think Alderaan is one of the easiest planets to do for GSI.
Considering that the OP did not log into the forum since the time of his post (6 months ago), this is really important news
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

Kunovega
02.25.2014 , 06:43 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
Considering that the OP did not log into the forum since the time of his post (6 months ago), this is really important news
it is for anyone else starting out the GSI quest lines; this thread comes up at the top of google if you search most variations of "forged in fire" and how stupidly hard it is to finish
This is not the signature you're looking for...

Sangrar
02.25.2014 , 09:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kunovega View Post
it is for anyone else starting out the GSI quest lines; this thread comes up at the top of google if you search most variations of "forged in fire" and how stupidly hard it is to finish
it takes a while but it is finishable I have done it before you just got to get to every single volcano you see. And be prepared to spend a LONG time on it. instead focus on the others first and just skip it and wait til the next day for the rest of the quests to reset in order to finish weekly and bypass that quest. I have only done it a few times and for good reason.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Nightstalkerforu
11.30.2014 , 04:53 PM | #8
I just noticed on this mission, that you do not have to be in the circle. Hope this helps. As long as you are in the fissure and the droid message saying "Your Seeker no longer detects something" than you are good. Hope this helps. DO NOT JUST STAY IN THE CIRCLE.