Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War Carrier Drones Favorite one to use

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
War Carrier Drones Favorite one to use

KazumaDarkblade
02.24.2014 , 03:18 AM | #1
Which one is your favorite and why

Mine is the interdiction drone i like being able to drop 2 of them and they make it very easy for me to dogfight other ships. They also help my seeker mines catch up with faster ships.
Harbinger
Da'uno/Da'one/Seekers Master Quarrel Gunship, Master Razorwire

Despair / Flyboys and Assassin

Zharik
02.24.2014 , 03:37 AM | #2
I agree. Nothing like practicing your dog fighting skills while flying a slow garbage hauler but it is even better to drag scouts/strikes down to your level and beat them with experience.
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Member.

BallisticID
02.24.2014 , 03:29 PM | #3
Interdiction is my personal favorite. It is useful for almost every situation and has a devastating effect on mediocre pilots.
Kasl

The Bastion

IceGanon
02.24.2014 , 07:19 PM | #4
I use interdiction on one of my carriers that's meant to be more of a support bomber. But really, it's easy to tear people apart with them.

I use railgun on my "assault" bomber with concussion missiles. It also tears them apart, but I feel the railgun is less useful because people always seem to hunt it down and blow it up.
Vem'ario - Bre'zz'arar - Ca'lanao - Skarlette
<Silence That Follows Us>

Imperial of POT5

Armonddd
02.24.2014 , 07:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by IceGanon View Post
I use railgun on my "assault" bomber with concussion missiles. It also tears them apart, but I feel the railgun is less useful because people always seem to hunt it down and blow it up.
Railgun is significantly more noticeable. People are trained to hit the "target last guy that hit me" button (R, I think? I dunno, I use W) when they see that railgun splash across their HUD. With interdiction drones, if you don't pop it before it does something, you find yourself in much less of a position to pop it.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Applejacxs
02.24.2014 , 07:25 PM | #6
i assume most you guys have it mastered? I was wondering if its worth it at the lower lvls

BallisticID
02.24.2014 , 07:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Applejacxs View Post
i assume most you guys have it mastered? I was wondering if its worth it at the lower lvls
having the interdiction maxed out helps a lot because it gives you a larger radius and an additional drone, in my opinion the missle drone is far more useful than the interdiction when neither have any upgrades
Kasl

The Bastion