Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bonus Series Missions?

Esaru
12.24.2011 , 01:26 PM | #1
What are these exactly? Are they just extra missions? Or do they provide some extra reward you don't get from the regular missions? Are they always worth doing?
|⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮≬[.]███████████████████████████████████████)|

Magnakore
12.24.2011 , 01:33 PM | #2
I do it for the extra XP. Sometimes a mini boss at the end will drop something halfway decent

Esaru
12.24.2011 , 01:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnakore View Post
I do it for the extra XP. Sometimes a mini boss at the end will drop something halfway decent
Ah okay, I'm already leveling up fast enough as it is. I don't really WANT to skip them but I also don't want to be 5 levels above the content, haha

Seigyoku
12.24.2011 , 01:40 PM | #4
I'm an obsessive completionist... Taris drove me nuts 'cause they wait until you're running back into the hangar building thinking you're gonna get to see a new planet and they're like "oh hey, here's another bajillion missions on the other side of the map!" and I sorta just fell to my knees and screamed in horror...

But I managed to get off Taris last night, so now I'm free... until I go back and level my other 3 alts... >_>
SE Key - Bought the game for the game!
The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together - Carl Sagan

darthbored
12.24.2011 , 01:42 PM | #5
im having a hard time understanding the bonus missions too, mainly because everyone seems obsessed over them. Are they just an endless series of quests? provide a title/achieve? more info please

Esaru
12.24.2011 , 02:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Seigyoku View Post
I'm an obsessive completionist... Taris drove me nuts 'cause they wait until you're running back into the hangar building thinking you're gonna get to see a new planet and they're like "oh hey, here's another bajillion missions on the other side of the map!" and I sorta just fell to my knees and screamed in horror...

But I managed to get off Taris last night, so now I'm free... until I go back and level my other 3 alts... >_>
I usually am too, but I just don't want to severely outlevel the content... if I did all the bonuses I'd be like 8 levels above what I should be... lol

I guess this way too (not doing them), I have more to do the next time around with another character. I just hope I'm not missing anything substantial

Esaru
12.24.2011 , 02:09 PM | #7
bump.

tclingan
12.24.2011 , 04:21 PM | #8
I'm not sure about other planets, but on Balmorra, the Bonus Series missions seems to expand on and wrap up the Planet's storyline somewhat?

somejerk
12.24.2011 , 04:55 PM | #9

Taris? Wait until Nar Shaddaa

Adryn
12.24.2011 , 05:40 PM | #10

bhaha! felt exactly the same way, then there's tat.....i see your bajillion quests and raise you 2 bajillion. if i ever have to kill another sandperson i'm gonna puke my guts out.