Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is The PTS of 2.7 still schedule for tomorrow?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is The PTS of 2.7 still schedule for tomorrow?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SnickerJew
02.24.2014 , 03:20 PM | #31
I like how it was 'on track for today' then 45 minutes later its now on track for Wednesday. Thanks for crushing mah hopes and dreamz

Reno_Tarshil
02.24.2014 , 03:22 PM | #32
All you people crying need to settle down.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Raansu
02.24.2014 , 03:39 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Due to a last minute issue that came up, we are going to be pushing the release of the 2.7 PTS build. We will not be launching on Tuesday 2/25 due to the release of Game Update 2.6.1 to the live servers, so we are going to aim for Wednesday, 2/26.

Characters that have already been copied over should be okay, but if we need to run the character wipe again, they will have to be copied again. There will also be another patch to download before you will be able to play.

Thank you for your understanding!

-tait
yaaay i cant wait to test out the butchered specs on 2.7

Essence_of_Light
02.24.2014 , 03:48 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
yaaay i cant wait to test out the butchered specs on 2.7
Stop whining about the changes already. It isn't the end of the world, sheesh.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

TUXs
02.24.2014 , 04:01 PM | #35
Due to a last minute issue that came up, we are going to be pushing the release of the 2.7 PTS build. We will not be launching on Tuesday 2/25 due to the release of Game Update 2.6.1 to the live servers, so we are going to aim for Wednesday, 2/26.

Characters that have already been copied over should be okay, but if we need to run the character wipe again, they will have to be copied again. There will also be another patch to download before you will be able to play.

Thank you for your understanding!

-tait
No problem at all Tait. Thank you for letting us know that plans changed...the communication is VERY appreciated!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

TaitWatson
02.24.2014 , 04:07 PM | #36 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I spoke with the Dev team and we are actually going to push this one more day to Thursday (2/27). This extra time will allow us to put more bug fixes in the build before we go live.

As always, this is subject to change if something comes up, but I will make sure to keep you in the loop!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

robertthebard
02.24.2014 , 04:10 PM | #37
Heh, get the Kleenex boxes ready.

elitenz
02.24.2014 , 04:11 PM | #38
I spoke with the Dev team and we are actually going to push this one more day to Thursday (2/27). This extra time will allow us to put more bug fixes in the build before we go live.

As always, this is subject to change if something comes up, but I will make sure to keep you in the loop!

-tw
and you wonder why people get upset and leave the game due to poor decisions and lack of communication.

TUXs
02.24.2014 , 04:15 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
and you wonder why people get upset and leave the game due to poor decisions and lack of communication.
Which...is the exact OPPOSITE of what Tait's post is...Tait's post is GREAT communication letting us know there's been an issue they want to resolve before putting up for testing.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Reno_Tarshil
02.24.2014 , 04:18 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by elitenz View Post
Wait so them telling us they want to push it back an extra day to get extra bug fixes in is a lack of communication?

Are you serious bro?
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.