Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic NPC Lore Week

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
02.24.2014 , 10:05 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Good morning (and good afternoon for my European friends)!

We are back with another week of Lore Facts - this time we are focusing on NPCs you will either encounter or hear about while playing the Republic Classes in SWTOR.

General Garza’s first husband was SIS agent, Marcus Trant. Together, Trant and Garza freed the planet Bomodon from the Empire.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Callaron
02.24.2014 , 01:02 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Good morning (and good afternoon for my European friends)!

We are back with another week of Lore Facts - this time we are focusing on NPCs you will either encounter or hear about while playing the Republic Classes in SWTOR.

General Garza’s first husband was SIS agent, Marcus Trant. Together, Trant and Garza freed the planet Bomodon from the Empire.
Sounds like Garza's had some adventures of her own!
(And good morning, Courtney!)
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

CourtneyWoods
02.25.2014 , 10:30 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Tuesday Lore Fact ahoy!

A true pacifist, Master Tol Braga has tried to have diplomatic talks with Lord Zash & even the Emperor himself.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Excise
02.25.2014 , 10:50 AM | #4
Tuesday Lore Fact ahoy!

A true pacifist, Master Tol Braga has tried to have diplomatic talks with Lord Zash & even the Emperor himself.
Damn, that must have been an awkward conversation. Any chance for a transcript of that negotiation? Most classes don't even know what the Emperor looks like, let alone what talking to him is like.

AlrikFassbauer
02.25.2014 , 12:09 PM | #5
He prpobably just sent in an e-mail : "I would like to have a personal talk with the Emperor on some matters." Or something like that.
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

Tatile
02.25.2014 , 12:44 PM | #6
Tuesday Lore Fact ahoy!

Bet that went well.

Yoyobear
02.25.2014 , 04:19 PM | #7
Tuesday Lore Fact ahoy!

I am surprised that Zash didn't die of laughter when he came to talk about peace.

Niklarus
02.25.2014 , 06:53 PM | #8
Tuesday Lore Fact ahoy!

Yeah, Master Braga is definitely someone in deep need of a dope slap.
Please support a Robust Chat System.

Referral Link

idnewton
02.25.2014 , 07:00 PM | #9
Warning: Contains spoilers from Jedi Knight Chapter 3:
Spoiler
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

ArenRakescar
02.26.2014 , 04:35 AM | #10
Tuesday Lore Fact ahoy!

Pah! Sounds like typical corporate 'white washing' to me... Yes, we attempted peaceful negotiations by contacting a over-ambitious Lord with zero actual influence on the Dark Council, as well as the Emperor himself.