Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aries_cz's story videos

Aries_cz
02.12.2014 , 04:24 AM | #21
Back again after writing a huge chunk of my thesis, this time with the second visit to Quesh, where Darth Baras shows his true colors, and where Zendikar acquires some unexpected allies (at least temporarily)
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

Aries_cz
02.16.2014 , 01:32 PM | #22
Part 14 from Belsavis is up, enjoy.
Apologies for how some companions look in custscenes, for some reason, even dyes suffer from the same bug as Unify Colors during ship cutscenes...

Aries_cz
02.22.2014 , 06:53 AM | #23
Part 15 is up, with a short intermezzo on Hoth, and several lengthy conversations with everybody's favorite tomb raider, Vette

OddballEasyEight
02.23.2014 , 01:50 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Part 14 from Belsavis is up, enjoy.
Apologies for how some companions look in custscenes, for some reason, even dyes suffer from the same bug as Unify Colors during ship cutscenes...
Yeah, I think I told you that, but I might have missed it.
Always use the default colours of outfits for companions and try to colour match manually instead of using the unify colours feature.
Companions are basically completely screwed up in 1/3 of all the storyline cutscenes if you don't

Aries_cz
02.23.2014 , 04:39 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Yeah, I think I told you that, but I might have missed it.
Always use the default colours of outfits for companions and try to colour match manually instead of using the unify colours feature.
Companions are basically completely screwed up in 1/3 of all the storyline cutscenes if you don't
Yeah, I supposed that at least the dyes would work, as I did dye them all, but is seems to suffer from the same problem as Unify colors. It is a shame though, as lot of the armors look really cool together when color matched or dyed...

Well, the story videos with Zendikar are more or less my first attempt at this, I learned a lot that I will apply in my Scoundrel videos... which will start soon™ as I am almost through Corellia with this series

OddballEasyEight
02.24.2014 , 02:22 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Yeah, I supposed that at least the dyes would work, as I did dye them all, but is seems to suffer from the same problem as Unify colors. It is a shame though, as lot of the armors look really cool together when color matched or dyed...

Well, the story videos with Zendikar are more or less my first attempt at this, I learned a lot that I will apply in my Scoundrel videos... which will start soon™ as I am almost through Corellia with this series
Wait, you're doing a smuggler after this?

Aw maaaan... I already started a smuggler storyline video :P

Aries_cz
03.26.2014 , 01:20 PM | #27
So, I finally managed to find some time to complete the editing and uploading of the remaining parts.

Part 16 - Voss - the mystical journey to free the imprisoned Voice of the Emperor
Part 17 - Corellia - steering the tides of war and securing one extremely valuable ally
Part 18 - Retribution - Final showdown between Zendikar and Baras

It has been a most interesting gameplay experience, and I will (hopefully) soon™ begin rerolling my Smuggler for another epic adventure of chasing fame and fortune.

OddballEasyEight
03.27.2014 , 09:59 AM | #28
Heh, just remembered that I had not heard from you in a while here, so I popped in.
Just in time too it seems

I'm up to part 4 on my smuggler, seems you have some catching up to do again my friend

Keep up the good work!

Aries_cz
04.18.2014 , 02:17 PM | #30
Hopefully soon, the nasty thing called Real Life is not giving me much time with finals around the corner...