Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to rename General Discussion to "The Crying Pit of Doom"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Petition to rename General Discussion to "The Crying Pit of Doom"

tzipidamus
02.22.2014 , 05:27 AM | #11
While I really appreciate the sentiment, it won't happen happen. EA would probably have to license the name from Blizzard's Diablo 3 forums.

Britzer
02.22.2014 , 05:35 AM | #12
More like rename it : Bioware Hiring DECENT TALENT, since you know they need it.

Seriously tho Bioware better get people in who understand mmos or this game is doomed since a lot of new and shiny mmos and some very decent / better than ToR are coming out. I use to love this game but with the upcoming changes and just things I'm finding that are really annoying i don't hold much hope for this game in the next 12 months.

Fantazm
02.22.2014 , 06:05 AM | #13
Someone once said to me that mmo forums are just full of pepole crying.

I wouldn't argue against him.

Reno_Tarshil
02.22.2014 , 06:09 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Britzer View Post
More like rename it : Bioware Hiring DECENT TALENT, since you know they need it.

Seriously tho Bioware better get people in who understand mmos or this game is doomed since a lot of new and shiny mmos and some very decent / better than ToR are coming out. I use to love this game but with the upcoming changes and just things I'm finding that are really annoying i don't hold much hope for this game in the next 12 months.
Yawn. Try again.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
Quote: Originally Posted by EvenHardNiner View Post
Ah fair enough. You are right.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Arkerus
02.22.2014 , 11:31 AM | #15

I don't know even know what to say to these posts anymore. Talk about literally making the point with another doom and gloom post.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

LtGeneralGezlin
02.22.2014 , 12:07 PM | #16

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC_wJ2uZqJ8
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 55 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 55 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Darth-Rion
02.22.2014 , 12:53 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by venomlash View Post
Signed.

Those who are happy with the game are in-game blowing things up. Those who aren't take to the forums and whine about it. Nerf operatives!
I would be one of them but my laptop has been commandeered by the Mrs until her new one arrives.

Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Only if we can rename the PvP fourm "The QQers list of Buff this and Nerf that".
Agreed!

Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvan View Post
*yawn*

0/10

You didn't even try.
I didn't even try what? O.o
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Only if we can rename the PvP fourm "The QQers list of Buff this and Nerf that".
I don't play Diablo 3 (played through once and thought "why would I want to do this again?"), is it worse over there?

I honestly hope you are joking...
CE VIP Member.

Grayseven
02.22.2014 , 03:27 PM | #18
I have yet to see a game where the general forum area wasn't devoted to general whining, but I don't think that's an entirely bad thing.

True, only a small percentage of players are forum denizens but it gives a good feel about what is ticking off the players at any particular moment.

Right now, it's rancors. Previously it was the changes to FFB/OS. In the future...who knows...

While a minority, the forum faithful are very vocal. At least they tend to care enough to say something, persistent trolls not withstanding.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

Slicka
02.22.2014 , 10:10 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
What about my recent http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=724294 thread?

It's pretty civil.
One of the few recently. Some of your earlier ones started out civil with your post and turned into a lot of QQ from the community.

Not blaming you at all though.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=723643
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides