Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Specialization change

moztrom
01.03.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1
Will there ever be a way to change your specialization? I regret my choise so bad, and I dont feel like doing all the quests all over again, I'd die of boredom. A new class is not what I had in mind otherwise, I want to change my specialization. I hope there will be a way to change it...

MasterfulDemos
02.22.2014 , 01:57 PM | #2
I think this would be a good function to have, at least once per character. I have a level 45 Jedi Shadow, but I really wish I chose sage right now. I don't think it should be as easy to do as talent points, but at least one free change should be implemented.

Gom-Jabbar
02.22.2014 , 02:04 PM | #3
Holy Resurrection, Batman! And also, I think it's a terrible idea personally...

OddballEasyEight
02.22.2014 , 02:14 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterfulDemos View Post
I think this would be a good function to have, at least once per character. I have a level 45 Jedi Shadow, but I really wish I chose sage right now. I don't think it should be as easy to do as talent points, but at least one free change should be implemented.
Wow...

There have been countless threads that discuss this at length and you pick one that has no discussion whatsoever?

Maby you should do a forums earch for "advanced class change" or something like that and see all the discussion that has been done on this already.

And for the record, no, it is a terrible idea. (and the reasons why have been discussed in all those other threads)

Ratajack
02.22.2014 , 02:43 PM | #5
No. If you want to play a sage, you can. You simply have actually level one.

Icebergy
02.22.2014 , 03:48 PM | #6
No, your class is a permanent choice.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 2/10 HM
Jedi Covenant

Xdancp
02.22.2014 , 04:42 PM | #7
Nice necro.