Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Class Changes Coming in Game Update 2.7
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cashogy_reborn
02.21.2014 , 02:28 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

We posted a new set of Class changes which are in addition to what we had talked about before. Below you will find links to each. Again, this is not a comprehensive list and we still have plans to likely make more changes!

Sorc // Sage
Marauder // Sentinel
Jugg // Guardian
Sniper // Gunslinger
Op // Scoundrel

-eric
Two things:

1. Dayum, those nerfs
2. Commando/Mercenary changes?
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Kurvv
02.21.2014 , 02:31 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorthox View Post
Always about PVP. I enjoyed classes being Diverse. But leave it to PVP to take what was left of the game make it more for themselves. PvE content was fine, but oh no, classes aren't balanced enough for PVP. I am getting so tired of every MMO basing everything around PVP. Some of us still enjoy PVE and hate with a passion PVP. But yet all these companies will side with the PVP player? I don't get it.
It's not opposite day.....
My preferred method of cc is death

EricMusco
02.21.2014 , 03:00 PM | #173 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by nogoodtomedead View Post
What about mercs and pts (and their respective mirror counterparts)???

Its been almost a whole month with nothing being said in regard to either one of these advanced classes.
We still intend to make changes to Mercenaries/Commandos in 2.7 but the Combat team is still working through them. As soon as I have concrete information I will pass it on!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

idnewton
02.21.2014 , 03:07 PM | #174
So many whining mercs and commandos... It's already one of the best all-around advanced classes in the game. Keep begging for changes and they're just going to hand you nerfs.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 20
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +27,000

Flying-Brian
02.21.2014 , 03:10 PM | #175
We still intend to make changes to Mercenaries/Commandos in 2.7 but the Combat team is still working through them. As soon as I have concrete information I will pass it on!
-eric
Eric.
Could you please let us know if the numeric 1-100 UI ammo counter for commandos will be added in with 2.7?

Ottoattack
02.21.2014 , 03:21 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
So many whining mercs and commandos... It's already one of the best all-around advanced classes in the game. Keep begging for changes and they're just going to hand you nerfs.
Best for PvE? Maybe. Apparently you do not PvP.

Seengularity
02.21.2014 , 03:25 PM | #177
I see where this is going and imo, it looks good guys... decent job BW, decent job.

honkymonkey
02.21.2014 , 03:52 PM | #178
I've been around since early access, for better and worse, I've had my doubts. But what's coming in 2.7 is nothing short of a miracle when it comes to balancing pvp. Sticking around finaly payed off.

Paokzu
02.21.2014 , 03:59 PM | #179

-eric
Dang! I thought we had slipped by w/o getting messed with. Now I'm scared for my mercenary.
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

Smuglebunny
02.21.2014 , 03:59 PM | #180
Why dont you want ops or scoundrels to ever be close to a class that can be used in pve or pvp?

Just remove the classs from the game if you dont want it used.

There will be NO dps ops or scoundrels after these changes.

also are you guys retarded or is it like a lack of education or did you get hit in the head? Just wondering which it is.