Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

armympsoldier
02.16.2014 , 01:46 PM | #201
/signed

Sandreid
02.18.2014 , 05:30 AM | #202
/signed
Razid - Founder: Progenitor (Dead) -> ToFN (Dead) -> TRE (Dead Soon™?)

DukeSkirata
02.21.2014 , 02:54 PM | #203
I'd love this. Maybe something in Mando'a would work even better, though. Something like "Insert BH here, mando'ad."

Nordbane
02.22.2014 , 04:15 AM | #204
/signed locked and loaded

Jrbabar
02.24.2014 , 08:21 PM | #205
/signed

Heith
02.28.2014 , 10:55 PM | #206
the mandalorian title would be great and all but how bout the sexist removal of the baron title for male characters?

reqedit
03.08.2014 , 02:11 AM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by Heith View Post
the mandalorian title would be great and all but how bout the sexist removal of the baron title for male characters?
Yea! I want Baron title and Mandalorian title!

eldefail
03.17.2014 , 06:36 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by DukeSkirata View Post
I'd love this. Maybe something in Mando'a would work even better, though. Something like "Insert BH here, mando'ad."
This..

aaaand this:

Quote: Originally Posted by reqedit View Post

Yea! I want Baron title and Mandalorian title!

sanctified
03.22.2014 , 08:53 PM | #209
I want a "Freelancer" title, if they get "The Mandalorian." Telling Mandalore where to stick his invitation was too satisfying.
Playing since October 1st, 2011. Squad 238 for life.

coltess
03.23.2014 , 05:24 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwny_Express View Post
I have straight up murdered Mandalorians, I told the Mandalore to his face to get bent, can I have a title like "Galactic Bada--"?

I'm glad I didn't join those cry-baby glory hounds; You don't get rich worrying about honor.

That being said I think people who do choose to join them should have gotten a title out of it. They play up the Mandalorian angle a lot at the point in the story and it almost seems like it's expected. Maybe in a future ex-pack.

I just hope they don't force us all to have to live a Mandalorian story line later on, because I want none of it. I like being a freelancer with no boss but myself; Where's the reward for snubbing the Mandalore? Hehehe.

Exactly. I told that bloated, honor obsessed fool straight to his face I wanted nothing to do with his monkeyshines. I was in it for money- not continuing on some pointless tradition.
I don't like guilds. I once expressed why in my signature, however it was removed and I received a very polite letter asking me to change my mind. I still do not like guilds, however, I'm not allowed to express myself any further than saying that.