Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Crew skills to get money in GTM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Best Crew skills to get money in GTM

psandak
02.20.2014 , 04:12 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by malianx View Post
Really? You contend that you can make a 'Brand' and people will look for your things on the market, and buy it, over cheaper option because they have purchased from you before?

Really?
I'm not sure I would go that far, but I would say that if one's pricing is consistent and reasonable then buyers will understand that one's pricing is "typical." Therefore buyers are more likely to buy at that typical price range, rather than vainly hoping for significantly less. In this small way, a seller can influence what is a buyer's market.

Khevar
02.20.2014 , 04:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by malianx View Post
Really? You contend that you can make a 'Brand' and people will look for your things on the market, and buy it, over cheaper option because they have purchased from you before?

Really?
As a consumer I never pay attention to who is crafting things I purchase.

But as a crafter I do pay attention to my competition. So there's sort of a brand recognition on that side of things.

malianx
02.20.2014 , 04:34 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
As a consumer I never pay attention to who is crafting things I purchase.
^^ This. I doubt 99.99999% of the people buying even look at the name, let alone remember it later.

ScarletBlaze
02.20.2014 , 07:42 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Trooper's Tanno Vik is +5 crit armormech
Smuggler's Corso Riggs is +5 crit armstech

That being said, taking into account the ship droid sensor units a JK with synthweaving is the best option (+5 crit from both kira, and ship droid).
or if you are a consular (nadia (+10 efficiency) and the ship droid +5 crit- and I tend to get more from Nadia on my augments and MK-9 kits than I do on my ship droid)
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

MaximilianPower
02.20.2014 , 08:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Trooper's Tanno Vik is +5 crit armormech
Smuggler's Corso Riggs is +5 crit armstech

That being said, taking into account the ship droid sensor units a JK with synthweaving is the best option (+5 crit from both kira, and ship droid).

...or SW with synth - Jaesa +5 and ship droid. So, same thing. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn TøbiasFünke Jedi Covenant
The Nevernude Legacy: firing railguns up enemy tailpipes since 2013