Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Bomber Drones/Turrets and Line of Sight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[BUG] Bomber Drones/Turrets and Line of Sight

Korithras
02.11.2014 , 11:06 PM | #1
Guessing you guys at Bioware didn't properly beta test this because in domination matches rail gun drones, missile sentries and my personal favorite, mines don't respect line of sight. If they're on one side of a satellite and you're on the other they can still hit you. Bravo. Wanted to give you the props you deserve for this spectacular #$&%-up, Bioware. Well done.

Altheran
02.12.2014 , 05:53 AM | #2
I confirm this. I attacked the B point in Kuat Mesas, saw a rail drones loading, put myself behind the metallic structure around the point, and got hit.

Zharik
02.13.2014 , 04:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Korithras View Post
Guessing you guys at Bioware didn't properly beta test this because in domination matches rail gun drones, missile sentries and my personal favorite, mines don't respect line of sight. If they're on one side of a satellite and you're on the other they can still hit you. Bravo. Wanted to give you the props you deserve for this spectacular #$&%-up, Bioware. Well done.
Reporting a bug is good... but drop the attitude.
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Member.

HKtheindomitable
02.19.2014 , 05:49 PM | #4
Agreement. I've noticed this too. Happens in TDM as well. Even when it's a huge cliff, if I'm in range, it locks on and shoots me.
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
Casual PVP with Hardcore Determination
Prophecy of the Five | Justicar | International Guild