Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 1 PVP Rewards

Jadescythe
02.19.2014 , 03:05 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I am calm actually. I'm sure that surprises you. I calmly cancelled my sub, because, the game failed to meet my expectations, and this was just the cherry on the sundae to be honest.
You can't claim you're a "PvE player". If you were, then the numerous daily areas and flashpoints that have been added recently should give you something to do. New operations coming soon. Plenty of events that come up along the way.

Now if you're telling me you only care about NiM ops, then you have to be patient. For whatever reason, it takes a bit of time to get a good one together
I have opinions and stuff

AlienEyeTX
02.19.2014 , 03:05 PM | #32
I am calm actually. I'm sure that surprises you. I calmly cancelled my sub, because, the game failed to meet my expectations, and this was just the cherry on the sundae to be honest.
People being rewarded for their efforts pushed you over the edge? That's just sad. I hope things start going better for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Reno_Tarshil
02.19.2014 , 03:06 PM | #33
This saddens me Luna.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

AlienEyeTX
02.19.2014 , 03:11 PM | #34
Honestly, I'm happy that people are focusing their rage on the rancor (which is totally awesome) and not bothering with a select few people getting a special set of armor.

-eric

Lunafox
02.19.2014 , 03:12 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
People being rewarded for their efforts pushed you over the edge? That's just sad. I hope things start going better for you.
It's been building up for a long time. This is just the cherry on the sundae. There are not going to be class and companion story extensions, there is no cosmetic window, no proper housing, and I've completed what I'm interested in doing, and crafting/collecting cartel rubbish isn't enough to hold me. There is nothing on the horizon of interest to me. Not to mention most of my toons are so disfigured looking right now, I can't even bear to run them about. Been waiting for them to fix the maxi pad glitch for ages now.

I would have welcomed a chance to earn some nice things, because I do believe in working for stuff, I'm just not a pvper, and its become painfully obvious, that the people who run this favour pvp...by the content they've given, but the way pve people are treated, as evidenced by the forum scuffle from the last event about pveers getting endlessly griefed and such.

It's just become obvious to me, that it's time to go. You know what they say, when it stops being fun...stop doing it.
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~May the Force be with you, always!~

Lunafox
02.19.2014 , 03:13 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
This saddens me Luna.
Me too, I'll miss you, Cal, and a lot of others. Pm if you want to FB friend me.
No Individual class/companion story extensions, make it technically challenging to pay a sub!
~May the Force be with you, always!~

orryko
02.19.2014 , 03:15 PM | #37
It's been building up for a long time. This is just the cherry on the sundae. There are not going to be class and companion story extensions, there is no cosmetic window, no proper housing, and I've completed what I'm interested in doing, and crafting/collecting cartel rubbish isn't enough to hold me. There is nothing on the horizon of interest to me. Not to mention most of my toons are so disfigured looking right now, I can't even bear to run them about. Been waiting for them to fix the maxi pad glitch for ages now.

I would have welcomed a chance to earn some nice things, because I do believe in working for stuff, I'm just not a pvper, and its become painfully obvious, that the people who run this favour pvp...by the content they've given, but the way pve people are treated, as evidenced by the forum scuffle from the last event about pveers getting endlessly griefed and such.

It's just become obvious to me, that it's time to go. You know what they say, when it stops being fun...stop doing it.
and do you know why that is?

cuz people like you, aka your pve and rp compatriots, all get milked by the CM

so guess what? they have NO incentive to improve upon anything else when they can keep releasing those packs and the majority of people who post in the general forums just continue to eat them up

cycao
02.19.2014 , 03:16 PM | #38
its become painfully obvious, that the people who run this favour pvp...by the content they've given, but the way pve people are treated
You heard it here people.

AlienEyeTX
02.19.2014 , 03:16 PM | #39

I couldn't agree with the last bit more. My philosophy, too. I don't agree with your perception of the dev focus, but you're at least being mature and thoughtful in your explanation. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

See ya soon, though!

-eric

Zoom_VI
02.19.2014 , 03:18 PM | #40
Considering they told us that ranked would be getting rewards going all the way back to the very first announcement of season one, I don't see why people are flipping out.

Besides I'm willing to bet that NiM DP will have that robo rancor as the mount.
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
Quote: Originally Posted by Aves
Everything is fine, calm your Crinns