Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Atlanta, GA!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Atlanta, GA!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bjpbjp's Avatar


bjpbjp
02.19.2014 , 08:56 AM | #21
I have a dumb question but what exactly goes on at these events?

sandisrd's Avatar


sandisrd
02.19.2014 , 12:43 PM | #22
PLEASE Bioware come to London, is that so hard, you have many loyal fans there?...
Collector's edition owner
''Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me''...

CourtneyWoods's Avatar


CourtneyWoods
02.21.2014 , 03:42 PM | #23 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey guys!

We are looking forward to seeing some of you next week!

A few of you have contacted The Tabernacle directly with questions - please either PM myself or Eric Musco or ask your questions in this thread.

Thank you!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Oldraven's Avatar


Oldraven
02.21.2014 , 04:33 PM | #24
God, I hope I can make it. It'd be a blast to meet y'all in person.

Zosimah's Avatar


Zosimah
02.25.2014 , 04:24 PM | #25
I'm not much of a Facebook guy, so I have no idea how the RSVPs are going. Does it look like there's plenty of space? I'd hate to book a room and find out at the door the event is full.
The Universe is indifferent, she makes no distinction between good and evil.

Dawginole's Avatar


Dawginole
02.25.2014 , 04:41 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Zosimah View Post
I'm not much of a Facebook guy, so I have no idea how the RSVPs are going. Does it look like there's plenty of space? I'd hate to book a room and find out at the door the event is full.
The Tabby holds like 3,000 people. It's a concert venue. They had maybe 100 people at the Dallas event. I think you'll be fine. And the RSVP's were not mandatory. It's just so they can get a general head count for the food and drinks they are providing.

idonotdonot's Avatar


idonotdonot
02.25.2014 , 10:14 PM | #27
Is this an "Adults Only" gathering? I'd like to bring my son if it's appropriate. He is 14 years old.

Dawginole's Avatar


Dawginole
02.25.2014 , 11:01 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by idonotdonot View Post
Is this an "Adults Only" gathering? I'd like to bring my son if it's appropriate. He is 14 years old.
There was an open bar at the other events. Everyone was respectful in Dallas and I did see a few dads who had brought their teenage sons, though the crowd was mostly mid-20's to 40's.

I'd say your son would run into more drunks and foul mouths at a Falcons game.

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
02.26.2014 , 01:25 PM | #29 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks!

I wanted to announce something I am pretty excited about for our Atlanta event... a new community mini-pet! That's right, we feel the Tauntaun Fawn may have run its course and it is time for a new pet. Our new mini-pet is the M8-3R Astromech! He is a sleek yellow and silver, in honor of our forum colors. Atlanta will be the first event where we are giving away the M8-3R instead of the Tauntaun Fawn, and we will continue to give away the droid from that event forward for the rest of the year.

If you don't have a Tauntan Fawn, fret not. We still intend to continue giving them away on our weekly stream, along with occasionally on the forums and social media as well. If you aren't attending our Atlanta event but you want to see what the new pet looks like, Tait will be running around with one in-game on our Friday stream this week.

Hopefully we will see many of you at our events so you can get an M8-3R of your very own.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TwinkleTwinkie's Avatar


TwinkleTwinkie
02.26.2014 , 02:37 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

I wanted to announce something I am pretty excited about for our Atlanta event... a new community mini-pet! That's right, we feel the Tauntaun Fawn may have run its course and it is time for a new pet. Our new mini-pet is the M8-3R Astromech! He is a sleek yellow and silver, in honor of our forum colors. Atlanta will be the first event where we are giving away the M8-3R instead of the Tauntaun Fawn, and we will continue to give away the droid from that event forward for the rest of the year.

If you don't have a Tauntan Fawn, fret not. We still intend to continue giving them away on our weekly stream, along with occasionally on the forums and social media as well. If you aren't attending our Atlanta event but you want to see what the new pet looks like, Tait will be running around with one in-game on our Friday stream this week.

Hopefully we will see many of you at our events so you can get an M8-3R of your very own.

-eric
Sweet!