Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Zayne Carrick armor and dyes.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
New Zayne Carrick armor and dyes.

Frostythefett
02.13.2014 , 01:57 PM | #1
I don't know if this is intended or not but, if it is it needs a fix IMO anyways. When you use any type of dye that has dual colors or just a secondary, the gloves fingers dyes to said color. For example, I am using the secondary black dye and it leaves most of the gloves brown still except the fingers. This looks a little weird and is off putting. Does anyone else agree it should be changed so their gloves fingers stay the same color as the gloves themselves? I find it silly that the gloves stay brown but not the fingers.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired"
-Boba Fett

Proud member of the [501st]

Sorei
02.13.2014 , 10:08 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Frostythefett View Post
I don't know if this is intended or not but, if it is it needs a fix IMO anyways. When you use any type of dye that has dual colors or just a secondary, the gloves fingers dyes to said color. For example, I am using the secondary black dye and it leaves most of the gloves brown still except the fingers. This looks a little weird and is off putting. Does anyone else agree it should be changed so their gloves fingers stay the same color as the gloves themselves? I find it silly that the gloves stay brown but not the fingers.
Well, it doesn't technically appear to be a bug to me as the fingers share the secondary dye colour in their normal state as well. I personally agree that they would look better if they shared the colour of the gloves.

Frostythefett
02.17.2014 , 03:38 PM | #3
Yeah it definitely does share the secondary dye slot for sure, they should just fix that. I am glad you agree though. Also while we are on the subject on the armor, what's with the belt? Could have been done a little better IMO if you look at the actual armor from the comics. More pouches, a holster, ect. Just my 2c. Anyways, hopefully we can get a fix for this. Have to keep my gloves un-unified until then.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired"
-Boba Fett

Proud member of the [501st]

Magnusheart
02.17.2014 , 07:24 PM | #4
Doesn't sound like an actual bug but a personal preference issue. Dyes seem fine to me using a black and White on preview.